LC 2011 AJ11 Concords - CF problem

Those collars look very fat aswell. I'm not sure on these. The 23s look alright, the patent leather cut is good, but their are a few things that look off.

My best guess is it's a legit pair with some factory defects. They aren't bgrades are they?

2011 concords quality varied widely. i have different carbon fibers, crooked 23s, ball didnt line up with 23. etc. all legit retail pairs. Imperfect Jordan shoes are normal now

Thank you very much guys on all the Feedback, still half of my self tells me it's fake and another half says it's legit, care to share some pic of concords 11 with different Patent Leather to ease my worry. 

Repped I hope someone else can still chime in, thank you FAM for all of you who shared your views Repped

get a pic of the size tag, and a pic of the top of the box where the engraved "2 3" is
shoes overall look decent

fake boxes have no indentation

get a pic of the size tag, and a pic of the top of the box where the engraved "2 3" is
shoes overall look decent

fake boxes have no indentation
will share the pics of the box and price tag soon,

bro is it really normal that both the CF are different shape? because most Concord I've seen have the same CF plate, but the yellowing on the PODS are on point and Legit. Hopefully someone can share the concord CF plate with the same different texture that i have.

looks fine to me. my pair has the same CF as your left shoe. 
Bro thank you very much, so do you mean you have different CF as well on your Concords 11?

Bro if you wouldnt mind, please can you share your picture. Thank you so much.

Mine is both CF have different texture, and you can see it on the picture, even the Sole Color seems little different.

But everything is on point I guess.

So for you is this Legit or Fake?

So is my pair Legit Fam?

Thank you so much for your views, I hope you can share your verdict if this is Legit or not,

because of the CF not the same for the pair

the best most knowledgable people on the legit check forum has already told u legit. dont think you need anymore thumbs ups. lol youre good man

Thank you very much and Repped for all of you Master Out there,

I think im safe and good on this pair.

Thank you once again.

LEGIT 100% 

Back
Top Bottom