LC 2013 Bred 1s

First post (took a long time to get here). 

Struck out on AJ 1 Bred 2013 like most, and now found a seller willing to do PayPal.

Most of the pics seem legit, but he had numerous listing yesterday (I struck out on the auction), and now today all are gone. I know he had a majority of the listings ending at the same time, but all sold is fishy to me. 

He is great w/ communication and willing to send multiple pics

I'm not sending pics of the shoes as they look legit (and he only provides his personal stock pics of all his pairs, if that makes sense). The ones above will be the pair he will send me. My only concern is the tag border and the production date. Most I've seen have ended on 8/21/13 not 8/22/13.

I had to bargain this guy down to sub $400, so I don't want to lose this. 

Thanks in advance.

I hope to contribute more in the future, but as a professional I'm rarely on the computer long enough to do this.

CV

Need more pics that are larger. We can't tell you anything from those tiny pics.

Sorry I can't enlarge anymore or they become pixelated. He may drop the offer if I putz around with this.

Unless there are suggestions to improve the view on the pictures.

Still can't give you an accurate LC man. They don't have to be huge, just need some quality pics. The smallest details count in these 1's...

From the looks of the tag, it seems that the borders are too big and the production date is cutoff (2013), but I might just be too picky. IDK

I think these are fine. The machine must have just not got pressed the tag on completely centered. But still need more pics. Close up on the detail on one of the soles, the toes and back of the shoes to confirm.

Unfortunately, I pulled the trigger bc he was cutting me a deal on his asking price (I got less than $400) and I was taking along time to respond and I didn't want him to resind. Here are some more pics.
When you receive the shoes, here's a little test you can do....

Leather should wrinkle  when pressed down, ive found this true with both my pairs and some of my friends as well...

Also, when you receive them post better pics of under the shoes and the toes.  Also, the box.

Kinda suspect that he has a large amount of bred 1's.. If you can try to get a pic of the toes, back, and lace bag before he sends them to you.

They have the correct lace bags and no visible widows peaks on any part of the shoe. The too lace holes are spaced correctly as well.. Hopefully this guy got all these pairs legitimately on RD..

When you get the pics snap a real close up pic of the detail of the soles. GM's can never get that aspect right.

Unfortunately, I pulled the trigger bc he was cutting me a deal on his asking price (I got less than $400) and I was taking along time to respond and I didn't want him to resind. Here are some more pics. View media item 782439View media item 782440

When you receive the shoes, here's a little test you can do....
View media item 779091

Leather should wrinkle  when pressed down, ive found this true with both my pairs and some of my friends as well...

Also, when you receive them post better pics of under the shoes and the toes.  Also, the box.

stupid test, high quality fakes pass this test. bad fakes dont

stupid test, high quality fakes pass this test. bad fakes dont

Everyone has their own way to do legit checks, obviously there are other factors that come in to play when determining if they're fake or legit. I was mainly just saying to do this test, if they don't wrinkle then they're fake/GM. No need to even go any further with more pics. I'm not saying if they wrinkle they're automatically legit. Hope I explained that correctly.

Btw, the last set of pics were the originally posted pics, while the first set were pics I requested as I wanted proof that they were sz 10.

From the second set of pics you posted they look suspicious to me. The shoe looks off to me.

Back
Top Bottom