LC 2013 Jordan 1 Black and Red

what premise would you say that these are fake? they look good to me. granted the sole is a little worn away so you cant reallly tell the pattern plus the glare. 

I've never seen a fake 13.5

I can't see anything particularly wrong with them.

The wings may look slightly farther back than a size nine but that's because they're a big shoe

Im going to have to say legit.. the wings did throw me off a bit but everything looked spot on! may i ask you the price? the price also says a lot

Im going to have to say legit.. the wings did throw me off a bit but everything looked spot on! may i ask you the price? the price also says a lot

I got em used for $230 (but no extra laces or insoles) which I know what way under and its why I bothered taking the risk at all haha

Dude had like 180 feedback at 100%.

They look fake to me
Any reasons why?

bballermarkie bballermarkie they legit in my opinion fam. If anything, they might look off because they are a 13.5 but they definitely aren't fake.

Thank you Gerald. I figured the same but since someone said something I figured I needed to do a little more homework.

I think the problem is the size. A lot of people try to use a size 9 for comparison on a 13/14 and it just doesn't work out all the time

Back
Top Bottom