lc bred11 will rep

I've sent him everything he's asked via text I'm done honestly...If he don't believe me I honestly don't care...No need to lie about some Bred XI's...Never sold fake shoes and don't deal with fakes plain and simple....This is one of the worse hassles I've dealt with honestly my man alot of you all just can't tell legit shoes anymore....Uk patent leather cut is higher simple as that...Go seach the bred XI thread I said the same exact words when I received the shoe if you can find the post in that thread I bet what I said matches perfectly
I think you are taking this a little personal bro..I'm not calling you a liar or anything..I'm simply saying I'm not personally sold with the few bad lit pix we have been given to decide from..I didn't take the photos, you did...Now with that said we ONLY have images to judge legit vs fake here on NT.. Sometimes this makes an accurate assessment pretty complicated. Especially with used shoes and not so great images.. 5/10 Bred 11s that come through here are fake, so this makes me look a little harder when I comment on them..It's not personal at all, don't take it that way.

I think you are taking this a little personal bro..I'm not calling you a liar or anything..I'm simply saying I'm not personally sold with the few bad lit pix we have been given to decide from..I didn't take the photos, you did...Now with that said we ONLY have images to judge legit vs fake here on NT.. Sometimes this makes an accurate assessment pretty complicated. Especially with used shoes and not so great images.. 5/10 Bred 11s that come through here are fake, so this makes me look a little harder when I comment on them..It's not personal at all, don't take it that way.

I'm not talking about you honestly like I've said I've sent this guy every photo I've asked it's nothing more for me I can do to prove they're legit maybe he needs to go to flight club and pay $500

I'm not talking about you honestly like I've said I've sent this guy every photo I've asked it's nothing more for me I can do to prove they're legit maybe he needs to go to flight club and pay $500
So be it..Honestly the collars will always tell the truth on 11s... That's the main image I was looking for here..
OP if you have this image please post it.. If I owe Tang an apology, I'd like him to get it.

100% Legit..

I STAND CORRECTED. I apologize my friend.
no apologies needed bro...I know alot of sellers sale fakes but I'm tired of dealing wit this transaction....i bought my brothers ds pair and sold these... everything matched up from the start from what i said on 1/3/13 to now and even my order history with receipt.. trust me i don't deal with fakes at all bro

packaging from urban industry is legit. i am thinking now that he swap the shoes out because the 23s arent correct

Tang can u take a pic of your collection or tell us what kind of shoes is in your collection just in case you do lose

@timmybrixxx I thought for every J11 Bred retro 2012 it must have low pl cut & must not have rounded midsole? So not all J11 bred were made with low pl cut & not rounded midsole? Shed some light. Thanks bro!

That's a myth..Uk pairs are sometimes different...like i stated ib my post from 1/3/2013 my uk pair had a higher cut and was noticeably shaped better than my Foot locker pair.

That's a myth..Uk pairs are sometimes different...like i stated ib my post from 1/3/2013 my uk pair had a higher cut and was noticeably shaped better than my Foot locker pair.
The problem I have with that statement is you are only comparing 1 UK pair VS 1 U.S. pair.. Unless I'm mistaken?..That's in no way an accurate determination for the other 300,000+ pairs produced IMO..More like your personal experience with 2 out of hundreds of thousands of pairs..I'd like to see 20+ UK pairs with this higher PL cut to determine for myself if this is a myth or not honestly.. Most of my exposure is with US pairs, so I'm not saying it's impossible, just unlikely JB would have different variances of a product for different regions..From my experiences this doesn't happen with any other releases. Why Bred 11s?
Generally the Breds have the lower PL cut like the Concords etc.. The SJs should have a slightly higher cut..
We have to keep in mind these things are hand assembled and mass produced on a deadline..There will be inconsistencies here and there.

Last edited:
Lmao you don't even know what a real pair look like smh

youre right. i bought from UK a ton of times and there are slight differences since they are earlier production from US pairs. its hard to make a 100% call when the pics are crap.
your pair is legit

Last edited:
it is pre-owned right? and it was 2 years old. there must be atleast little chipping with the 23s. is it not possible that the seller fixed the 23s of these pairs? anything is possible nowadays...

Back
Top Bottom