LC Concord 11

Hey guys I need help ASAP, I need to know if these concords are real or not. My concerns are that the jumpman on the back does not line up in between the two and the three, I have heard that sometimes they can be flawed and the jumpman is placed too low, is that the case? My other concern is that when I scan the barcode on the box it shows the name and picture of concords, but when I scan the barcode on a pair of authentic Jordan's purchased from a retailers, it says nike item cannot be found. Does anyone know if it is because the concords are fake? I attached pictures, thanks in advance for the help! I would appreciate any and all input ASAP.View media item 335151

My guess is that those are legit, because the jumpman on my CHAMPS purchased BRED XI I bought on RD doesn't line up between the 2 and 3 of the 23 on the back either, I don't think it's supposed to.

Those look pretty legit

Aside from this.
Carbon fiber looks kind of odd.

Here's how FNL said the carbon plate is sposed to look

My guess is that those are legit, because the jumpman on my CHAMPS purchased BRED XI I bought on RD doesn't line up between the 2 and 3 of the 23 on the back either, I don't think it's supposed to.

Those look pretty legit

I think they might be flawed a little bit, also the 23 on the back looks too shiny.

Also, when I put my breds against them sole to sole, every ridge lines up perfectly, is that a sign that they are real?

Here's a pic, not sure if these means anything but the ridges do match up, is this something that fake pair can still get right?

They look legit but that sole is very Icy for being over a year old. Even under optimal conditions they will start showing signs of yellowing around the pods. Can you post a close up of the 23 on the box and a close up of the outer lower lace loop on either shoe. That would help me determine what the story is on these.

They look legit but that sole is very Icy for being over a year old. Even under optimal conditions they will start showing signs of yellowing around the pods. Can you post a close up of the 23 on the box and a close up of the outer lower lace loop on either shoe. That would help me determine what the story is on these.

Thank you for the response, here are the pics:
View media item 343586

Get a side pic of the shoe zooming in on the lace loop and an angled shot of the top of the box showing how deep the 23 is embossed. Does it feel deep or lightly stamped?

As for the lace loop, they shoes came with the loops inside of the shoe so I only have pictures of it inside the shoe, not sure if that helps.View media item 343612Regarding the box, I felt the 23 and seems to feel fairly deep to the point where the box is definitely higher than the 2 and 3. Is that a good thing?

the carbon fiber looks fine despite what others may say. the lace loops look fine and if you say the 23 is deeply embossed they should be legit. i will show you a few pics of mine in a moment so you can compare for yourself. 

bffd5078_IMG_0491.jpeg
e5f888a3_IMG_0492.jpeg
857d88fa_IMG_0493.jpeg
f72a126b_IMG_0494.jpeg

Thanks a lot for your help! I really do appreciate it and I am much more confident about them now that multiple people have said that they're authentic. I see how your box is and mine is just like it, also my soles are just like you're with slight yellowing around the concord colored areas but its hard to see in my pictures.

The carbon fiber looked off in the first pic but when you took it from further back it looks right.  On fakes where the 23 is the black material is generally more circled as to where the authentics are more squared off.  I'd say these are legit.

Back
Top Bottom