LC on Cool Grey XI

Soles look a little too icy. Does the leather come up high enough in back? Help please.

retail and grey market got icy soles, you can't go wrong either way, just make sure da proliferation of these unauthorized pairs

to your advantage when it comes to da prices.

You sayin they're grey markets? Cause I am looking for a legit pair and if they aren't I'll stay away.

You sayin they're grey markets? Cause I am looking for a legit pair and if they aren't I'll stay away.
grey market pairs are identical basically from retail pairs more da most part, da issue with them is ethical (unauthorized runs

of sneakers they were out of production) so if that doesn't bother you proceed.

with da pics provided retail AND grey market cool grey XI's had icy soles so there's zero way to tell when they were manufactured

unlike say space jams that their 2009 run didn't have such a icy sole that recently made grey market pairs have, otherwise they are

identical.

if you adamant on a older retail pair look for son signs of aging or yellowing, if that doesn't concern you then any

pair will do.

Last edited:
those soles icy as hell...most likely an unauthorized pair.  cool greys should show signs of yellowing by now.

Thanks for the help. These seemed legit to me. Is there anyway that the soles could still look that icy? Or is that a clear sign?

IMO a clear sign of a ghost pair... Leave the grey Mkt alone homie.. Dont listen to the above post..Although they may or may not have been made on the same production line they will DEF be a difference in craftsmanship..I mean Ford and Aston Martin are made in the same factories but THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THE QUALITY right?

I got you. I was tryin to stay away anyway. I only have legit shoes and don't wanna stray from that. Good look

dunno man. Looking at my cool grays, the patient leather in the front looks shorter compared to my bred 11's and looking at other peoples cool grays have that same look as well. The cuts on the front looks longer than it should seem.

The only way these can stay icy is the condition that the person had them stored. They have to be in a dark room cool condition with the temperature being the same the entire time. Oxygen penetrates the soles therefore causing yellowing on authentic pairs. Shoes must be in ziplock bags or airtight for them to not have ANY yellow. Most people do not know this, that is why silica packs are inserted in boxed so keep the area dry. Hope this answers your concerns.

Back
Top Bottom