LC on these Space Jams I got from Sneakerape.com

I was skeptical because the tongue on the left shoe is a bit shorter than the other. The "23" on the right shoe isn properly aligned. Also, the Jumpman looks fat on the bottom of the soles. Anyway, thanks guys.

I was skeptical because the tongue on the left shoe is a bit shorter than the other. The "23" on the right shoe isn properly aligned. Also, the Jumpman looks fat on the bottom of the soles. Anyway, thanks guys.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

If the tongue on the left shoe is shorter than the other, try pulling it out a little. If they are still not even, could possible be a factory defect.
The 23 on the right shoe does appear to also be slightly off tilt, most likely also a factory defect.

And the Jumpman on bottom should be the exact same color as the blue on bottom, but appears to be a slightly lighter color.

These appear to be B-Grades...

They are still legit, but clearly have many defects. If I were you, I would definitely get a refund!!!

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

If the tongue on the left shoe is shorter than the other, try pulling it out a little. If they are still not even, could possible be a factory defect.
The 23 on the right shoe does appear to also be slightly off tilt, most likely also a factory defect.

And the Jumpman on bottom should be the exact same color as the blue on bottom, but appears to be a slightly lighter color.

These appear to be B-Grades...

They are still legit, but clearly have many defects. If I were you, I would definitely get a refund!!!

How is it that these guys have a "restock" of these?

Those are either "early" jams that sneaker rape had, or they're B-grades that slipped through.

The crooked 23 on the ankle will be gone after a few wears anyway, as for the other stuff... it depends on how much it bothers you.

Those are either "early" jams that sneaker rape had, or they're B-grades that slipped through.

The crooked 23 on the ankle will be gone after a few wears anyway, as for the other stuff... it depends on how much it bothers you.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

aphexacid must be shopping at a different kind of shoe store...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

aphexacid must be shopping at a different kind of shoe store...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom