[LC Please!!!] Jordan Future Bred [No stamp in box!!!]

I have never seen a second pair in my life so I don't really know how to legit check them myself

Searched on the web but couldn't find much on them so here I am.

They look alright to me but the box doesn't have a stamp. I had a look on my future 3M and black/white and they both have stamps inside the box.

They look good to me. I have a few Air Jordan's that do not have a stamp. Sometimes the stamp is missing during production.

They look good to me. I have a few Air Jordan's that do not have a stamp. Sometimes the stamp is missing during production.
Are you sure your Jordan without stamps are authentic? Did you get them fron eBay or did you purchase them from a legit store?

Are you sure your Jordan without stamps are authentic? Did you get them fron eBay or did you purchase them from a legit store?

Of course I'm sure they are 100% authentic. It is a combination of retailer store and my mom & pop store. I brought doubles of some of them and the materials are identical. Because a shoe does not have the stamp does not make it fake. Like I said earlier, when thousands of sneakers are made, there will be more than a handful that are missing stamps.

Edit. Actually, I believe all my purchases from eBay had the stamp.

Last edited:
Of course I'm sure they are 100% authentic. It is a combination of retailer store and my mom & pop store. I brought doubles of some of them and the materials are identical. Because a shoe does not have the stamp does not make it fake. Like I said earlier, when thousands of sneakers are made, there will be more than a handful that are missing stamps.

Edit. Actually, I believe all my purchases from eBay had the stamp.
Glad to know. Thanks for your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom