LC please on AJ11 concords.

oh yea? then why did nike swap of da carbon fiber on some of there nike retros if its so "cheap" nowadays...

let this thread be a lesson to all da "only GM's have icy soles" no idiots...GM's are just unauthorized pairs that are authentic and apparently by this

thread, age JUST like da retail pairs...(yellowing pods)
Im saying it is much cheaper than in 96'.. However I would guess Nike/JB did that bc these dumb *** kids now a days will buy anything with a jumpman logo and wait 4 days in line for it. These kids dont care if the kicks are made of cardboard as long as there is hype for it! So if you know this.... why not make a lil more $$$ while the gettin is good.. I think people forget the times we live in now..everyone and their brother is a so called "sneaker head" after the Concord fiasco. JB half *** just about every release now, raise the price every year by $10 dollars and they still sell out. I mean we get 13s with no 3M, we get bad QC all around now.. We get re re re re releases of the same ol s*** bc they will still sell out. I mean bro they make sheets you wear on your soles now so they dont get dirty! LOL WTF??? These kids have changed the game, and IMO not for the better. Back in the day you would NEVER see a bunch of peeps in line for some BS gimmicked up Bel Air  5s...Them ***** woulda been outlet shelf bait for sure.. Not these days my friend.
Bro I don't have a problem with GMs I own a pair but for real. Icy soles are not the only tell to GM.
True dat. Ninja in 20 yrs we will still know they are GMs homie.

oh yea? then why did nike swap of da carbon fiber on some of there nike retros if its so "cheap" nowadays...

let this thread be a lesson to all da "only GM's have icy soles" no idiots...GM's are just unauthorized pairs that are authentic and apparently by this

thread, age JUST like da retail pairs...(yellowing pods)
Im saying it is much cheaper than in 96'.. However I would guess Nike/JB did that bc these dumb *** kids now a days will buy anything with a jumpman logo and wait 4 days in line for it. These kids dont care if the kicks are made of cardboard as long as there is hype for it! So if you know this.... why not make a lil more $$$ while the gettin is good.. I think people forget the times we live in now..everyone and their brother is a so called "sneaker head" after the Concord fiasco. JB half *** just about every release now, raise the price every year by $10 dollars and they still sell out. I mean we get 13s with no 3M, we get bad QC all around now.. We get re re re re releases of the same ol s*** bc they will still sell out. I mean bro they make sheets you wear on your soles now so they dont get dirty! LOL WTF??? These kids have changed the game, and IMO not for the better. Back in the day you would NEVER see a bunch of peeps in line for some BS gimmicked up Bel Air  5s...Them ***** woulda been outlet shelf bait for sure.. Not these days my friend.
Bro I don't have a problem with GMs I own a pair but for real. Icy soles are not the only tell to GM.
True dat. Ninja in 20 yrs we will still know they are GMs homie.
doubt it...nike themselves can't even make up their mind on how they wanna shape their own jordans from year

to year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom