Le Coq Sportif - the brand that makes grown men giggle.

T&C's are fire. My relatives in Hawaii would send me those t&c shirts. The colorway is dope. Vibrant but not in yo face.

Trying to figure out my sizing. I'm an 8.5 in NB (998/997) and 9 in glv/gliii. I would get a 41? Repped for the link.

I would check your shoe boxes and match the EU size or the CM size
The issue with that is each company has different EU sizing when comparing similar sizes to one another. My shoes range from EU 41 - EU 42.5. CM measurements are different as well. Do I match LCS with Nike sizing, Diadora sizing, Asics sizing, or NB sizing???? I just googled r800 lcs size 9 and the listing also stated it's an EU 42 after reading Darren's suggestion.

The issue with that is each company has different EU sizing when comparing similar sizes to one another. My shoes range from EU 41 - EU 42.5. CM measurements are different as well. Do I match LCS with Nike sizing, Diadora sizing, Asics sizing, or NB sizing???? I just googled r800 lcs size 9 and the listing also stated it's an EU 42 after reading Darren's suggestion.
i usually go with CM sizing with all my shoe.... just bought the T&C size 27.5cm which is a US 10/EU43. hopefully they fit well. 

I have a slightly different question about sizing. How do R800 fit compared to other R models, like the R1000? 

I have a pair of titolos in size 9 which fit well, and bought a pair of Artisans in the same size, but now I'm scared they won't fit, and it's not likely i'll find many more pairs for sale...

View media item 2088724
Lcs' came in earlier this week. The eu 42's (us 9) barely fit me. The toebox is shorter in height and when placed next to my 8.5 998cel's they almost appear a full size shorter. I'm glad with these. Materials are so so, but I'm really happy with the colorway/collab.

Can you guys tell me where I can find the Titolo "Glacier Melt"???

In looking all over and cannot find 1 pair.

What is the fit like compared to R800? I take a 44 and they fit perfect.

Go with the same size of the r800. Maybe  you could go half down compared to r800 due to the lining, but better safe than sorry. As to where to find em, klekt still has a few pairs in there, but they're all located in europe which might be an issue for you. I feel prices for these are slowly going up lately, but you might be able to get them for near retail.

Go with the same size of the r800. Maybe  you could go half down compared to r800 due to the lining, but better safe than sorry. As to where to find em, klekt still has a few pairs in there, but they're all located in europe which might be an issue for you. I feel prices for these are slowly going up lately, but you might be able to get them for near retail.
Thank you for the heads up....1 pair in my size and guy is way too much plus his shipping rate is ridiculous.

A pair of FP Cycling Clubs in UK 8 has been sitting there for a few days if anyone wants.

Finally got these with me! More than a pair of shoes, a work of art
So I finally got my pair in...these are VERY nice but I was a bit disappointed. This is probably the most expensive pair of shoes I've bought (around $400), but I think most of the Diadora's I've copped have had nicer quality. Still, a VERY nice pair of shoes (and they run a bit small, maybe half a size, in case anyone was wondering).

Back
Top Bottom