Le Coq Sportif - the brand that makes grown men giggle.

I see you just stomping all in my neighborhood. Look at you...
nthat.gif

So is it possible to get that encyclopedia looking box if you buy online? Or is it in store only?

Anyone know how they did that with the EQT release?
nerd.gif

So is it possible to get that encyclopedia looking box if you buy online? Or is it in store only?

Anyone know how they did that with the EQT release?
nerd.gif
EQT release never made it online, sold out in store.

i think you can only get that box if you are at sneakers76.

EQT release never made it online, sold out in store.

i think you can only get that box if you are at sneakers76.
Shucks, was thinking it'd probably be like that. Still probably in for these though, they are just too good.
I did not expect the quality on this pair to be this good. Every detail is perfect. The insole is full leather. For less than some GR's this LCS is one of my favorites...

Seems like the Partyfines are still sitting at some places...wonder if they'll ever go on sale.

Shucks, was thinking it'd probably be like that. Still probably in for these though, they are just too good.

Seems like the Partyfines are still sitting at some places...wonder if they'll ever go on sale.

I have been waiting for the TSC surf collabs to go on sale.....thats never going to happen.  They came to $108 shipped for hanon, cannot pass these up for that price.

LCS dropping heat lately, GRs and collabs. Nice to be able to pick them up for retail or less.
yah i completely agree....this is one brand that has def earned my money moving forward, asics on the other hand will not...

I have been waiting for the TSC surf collabs to go on sale.....thats never going to happen.  They came to $108 shipped for hanon, cannot pass these up for that price.

yah i completely agree....this is one brand that has def earned my money moving forward, asics on the other hand will not...
SNS actually has both T&C R800s for under retail right now, assorted sizes from 7.5-10.5

Wellgosh has both T&C's for around 50 pounds in a decent size run

Wanted those partyfines! Anyone see a 46/47 out there

I was rcently told by their CS rep that they no longer make size 47, and the last time I saw that size was when the collab with Hanon dropped (march 2015). Size 46 is sparse; they only seem to appear in very few collabs and GRs.

I was rcently told by their CS rep that they no longer make size 47, and the last time I saw that size was when the collab with Hanon dropped (march 2015). Size 46 is sparse; they only seem to appear in very few collabs and GRs.
appreciate the info.. sad news for me and this brand

Good looks on the t&c collab. If I knew they would go on sale I would have waited. The optical whites have gotten a lot of wears. The toebox creases like crazy, I'll definitely be buying more in the future, most other companies have been quite a let down this year and last. Repped

Decided to pick up these R800C recently...got them from Soleheaven with their Halloween coupon. Materials are pretty decent for a GR, QC is dodgier compared to the LCS collabs I've got (for example the lace holder on one tongue is not aligned at all for the laces), and the shape is great! Pretty happy with these for ~$80

just picked these glacial melts up off fb. they're perfect for me. I studied in switzerland so I'm all about the theme. The shoe fit's perfectly as well. This is my first shoe from this brand, so I'll definitely be on the lookout for more

I won footpatrols competition for the sneakers76 r1000, super happy to be getting the special box

Back
Top Bottom