Le Coq Sportif - the brand that makes grown men giggle.

So, I emailed the CS of LCS France regarding the R1000 "Fete Nationale" because I couldn't find a EU47 to save my life.

Turns out that they're really not making that size anymore, which sucks because I really wanted that pair and a few other recent releases. Looks like I'm just gonna have to take very good care of what I have until they crumble.

@Sneaker Savant

That's a beautiful pickup. The R800 is super comfortable, but I don't think I'll ever pay that much for sneakers again :lol:

I still think that of all the heritage sneakers we've been bombarded with LCS has the best shape.

finally got both of HAL pairs in decent price.. straight on feet white swan first..  
tongue.gif

https://www.instagram.com/dxxxo/

Damn!! Any more info about that pair? The color combo looks pretty much the same as the Pensole GL3, but looks much better here.

The Kickslab R800 look great as well, I'm looking forward a ww release for these

Damn!! Any more info about that pair? The color combo looks pretty much the same as the Pensole GL3, but looks much better here.

The Kickslab R800 look great as well, I'm looking forward a ww release for these
Im not too sure about a WW release on these....I placed my preorder Friday for these and they are all sold out thru kickslab.  

I asked a friend in Tokyo about kickslab and WW releases, they are very limited to shops that will get them

Im not too sure about a WW release on these....I placed my preorder Friday for these and they are all sold out thru kickslab.  

I asked a friend in Tokyo about kickslab and WW releases, they are very limited to shops that will get them
Yeah, I'm afraid that's the case. Usually, LCS collabs from Japan tend to stay in there. I only remembered to check Kickslab on saturday and my size was already gone.

Yeah, I'm afraid that's the case. Usually, LCS collabs from Japan tend to stay in there. I only remembered to check Kickslab on saturday and my size was already gone.
This one may stay in Japan only, unfortunately.  Dont feel too bad, $170 shipped was the price tag, a bit steep for an LCS if you ask me.

On Friday they only had EU38-39 and EU45 left.....got one of the last EU44's.

They have sizes back up on the site, only EU43/44 are sold out....go get them, but again be prepared to shell out $174 shipped for them

Thanks for the heads up man, I'm a 43 though. Either way, my sneaker budget for the year is busted lol

Just received my Kickslabs in... I can't believe I almost didn't cop.

Those babies are dope as **** in person... DOPE AS F**K....

Back
Top Bottom