Le Coq Sportif - the brand that makes grown men giggle.

Managed to pick up the checkers t&c for £32 delivered from wellgosh, would rather have had the other pair but they were sold out in my size

Anyone need a size 9 (UK 8) of the Sneakers76 before they go back to FP? No special box, but for some reason they threw in 5 of those lace pouches...

Frenchtrotters. Still looking for the other cw in a Uk 10 or Uk 9 if anyone has them

Hi All, If I wear 7.5 UK in Saucony's / Asics gl3 what size would best for the R1000 I am being told UK 8 / EU42.

I can fit between a 10 and 10.5 in am1 am90 amp gl3 and am more on the 10 side for the r1000. I am more on the 10.5 side for gl3s. Hope this helps, not sure if i would size up from the gl3.

Not sure if you are sizing up/down for the Sauconys/GL3 but for me R1000s are true to size.

UK7.5 is my standard size (its) managed to find a pair of Glacial Melts UK8 and Asphalt Golds fitting room app is telling me to get UK8's with Saucony Shadow 6000 UK7.5 as a reference, seem to be getting a lot of mixed signals on the sizing of R1000.

For reference, I ended up with the Sneakers76 R1000 in UK 7 & 8, UK 7 is my normal size in the R1000 and the UK 8 wasn't unwearable, but there was too much room in the toe for me.

Happy Lunar New Year! Today's wear...UNDSing the Guardians

Also had the Hanons on yesterday for the Fire Rooster year, but forgot to get a pic

Good thing I loaded up on LCS last year
laugh.gif

I love my Glacial Melt pair, so dope and the heel feels good. Was wondering if anyone knows how the R800s fit? Similar to R1000s?

Not the biggest data sample, but I find my glacial melts marginally bigger than my artisans. Need to check the insoles of both to see if they have different thickness

Back
Top Bottom