Least favorite thing about NT ever???

Originally Posted by Baller23217

people that argue someone's opinion

NT needs to understand opinions aren't right or wrong...

well in my opinion you are a child molesting murder....
Spoiler [+]
you get the point- of course you aren't any of that                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      but people feel like they can just say anything with no factual bases with the cover of "my opinion" and get away with it

Originally Posted by Baller23217

people that argue someone's opinion

NT needs to understand opinions aren't right or wrong...

well in my opinion you are a child molesting murder....
Spoiler [+]
you get the point- of course you aren't any of that                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      but people feel like they can just say anything with no factual bases with the cover of "my opinion" and get away with it

Originally Posted by Ghenges

NT overall has the sense of a humor of a 14-18 year old male.

For example, one dude would say he is getting his girl some "Richard" for Christmas (in another thread) and although that is a very simple, uncreative, old, not really all that funny quip...it will get quoted several times followed by rolling smileys.

Hell yeah. It seems like if 1 person laughs at something that's not funny other people follow.

For example, one dude would say he is getting his girl some "Richard" for Christmas (in another thread) and although that is a very simple, uncreative, old, not really all that funny quip...it will get quoted several times followed by rolling smileys.

Hell yeah. It seems like if 1 person laughs at something that's not funny other people follow.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Hell yeah. It seems like if 1 person laughs at something that's not funny other people follow

Originally Posted by raptors29

Hell yeah. It seems like if 1 person laughs at something that's not funny other people follow

Originally Posted by JD617

eNPHAN.

damn, you love the taste of my caulk, tho....

roll.gif

-$+++ riders
-Quoting posts that have a bunch of pics
-Dudes who aren't funny but try to be to hopefully get "e-fame" by posting stupid and dumb posts
-Over-usage of .gifs, pics, words, etc.
-Dudes who think their opinions are facts
-Dudes who think they're "doing it"

-$+++ riders
-Quoting posts that have a bunch of pics
-Dudes who aren't funny but try to be to hopefully get "e-fame" by posting stupid and dumb posts
-Over-usage of .gifs, pics, words, etc.
-Dudes who think their opinions are facts
-Dudes who think they're "doing it"

-dumb storys (harlem shake story is overrated as F)
-NT douches who think they are better than the next man(real life losers, online kewl guys)
-random slang i dotn understand.
-HS sense of humor or 4chan humor. gets old
-threads bout girls that dotn have pix.
-racists and haters
-long @@* threads about aliens or illuminati/ufos
-misuse of a pic, .gif etc
-and of course nubz reaching for lulz.

-dumb storys (harlem shake story is overrated as F)
-NT douches who think they are better than the next man(real life losers, online kewl guys)
-random slang i dotn understand.
-HS sense of humor or 4chan humor. gets old
-threads bout girls that dotn have pix.
-racists and haters
-long @@* threads about aliens or illuminati/ufos
-misuse of a pic, .gif etc
-and of course nubz reaching for lulz.

Back
Top Bottom