LeBron 21

These are still 21s right?
FB_IMG_1717463445497.jpg
FB_IMG_1717463441508.jpg

Don’t think those are the same as the pair that released. Different looking outer.

Just saw those all reds again on LeBron's IG, jeez they're so clean I def need a pair on the deep discount, hurry up Nike!
Found the all reds (james gang) at the local nike outlet on the hashwall. Pair was missing insoles, manager gave me an additional 10%, came out $83 after all discounts applied.

Planning to switch out the laces and “reverse grinch” them.

I held the glacier blue pair in hand and those are a for sure cop. The patent leather/soles are extremely nice in person. Those and the easters are in the crosshairs for now. Only pair im jumping out a window for at MSRP would be the DT Max edition.

Just grabbed these for $77 on NDC. Loving the prices lately.
Thinking about pulling the trigger on that pair and/or the I Promise NXXT gen AMPD (what a name btw lol)… both uppers are wild - blue jean material and mismatch pastel patent leather lmao but the price is def right so idk.

Seems like something I’d buy cause of the price but I’m not really hip enough to pull them off in real life.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on that pair and/or the I Promise NXXT gen AMPD (what a name btw lol)… both uppers are wild - blue jean material and mismatch pastel patent leather lmao but the price is def right so idk.

Seems like something I’d buy cause of the price but I’m not really hip enough to pull them off in real life.
Kind of the same - they give a “dirty hippy” vibe that I’m ok with but I don’t really need them. I think I only grabbed them because of the price. It’s a sickness…

Back
Top Bottom