LeBron 21

Father’s Day gift to me…. From ME 😂

IMG_1748.jpeg

Didn’t plan on getting these NXXT AMPD’s but they were $70 at Shiek (in store)

Haven't been in this thread in a grip. I would like to reiterate to everyone that the dragon pearls are one of the sickest colorways I've personally ever owned in a lebron sneaker. If it weren't for them trying to force 17 colorways per month down our throat, I don't think these would be quite so overlooked. Do yourself a favor and grab those

Haven't been in this thread in a grip. I would like to reiterate to everyone that the dragon pearls are one of the sickest colorways I've personally ever owned in a lebron sneaker. If it weren't for them trying to force 17 colorways per month down our throat, I don't think these would be quite so overlooked. Do yourself a favor and grab those
those actually mite be the worst colorway of the bunch lol

Question for anyone w/ the newer, plasticky version... how long did it take before they felt broken in, or are they always gonna feel mad stiff?

I don't mind having to break them in but just curious what others experiences have been like

I tried breaking them in during a league game. Big mistake lol. I got cooked and my feet hurt. I took them off and haven't tried them since lol. I’ll give them another try soon.

I tried breaking them in during a league game. Big mistake lol. I got cooked and my feet hurt. I took them off and haven't tried them since lol. I’ll give them another try soon.
Haha I had only shot around in mine a couple times and thought they'd be ready for a league game... lol nope, could tell right away during warmups they weren't going to work.

Brought these for a pickup run today and by the end of the run they def felt more broken in…
IMG_1817.jpeg

Crazy thing is these you can really see the upper of the shoe getting soaked by sweat…check it out
IMG_1818.jpeg

Now I don’t know if these felt less breathable than the original ones, that’s not really something that matters all that much to me but I’ll keep it in mind for future reference. Other than that, I’m also curious as to how soft this material will feel once completely broken in… has that old Hyperfuse feel to it, but we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom