LeBron 21

Yep. The cushlon 2.0 is softer, the lateral guard rail is just cushlon vs the more sturdy foam last year. The carbon plate removed also makes for a quicker break in period. I think I still prefer the LeBron 20 but imo you can’t go wrong with either….especially the 20 with the sales that can be had.
Thanks for the recap. Why still prefer the 20? That lateral guard? Or?

Haven’t used resell sites in a minute but yo…

IMG_2132.jpeg

Ordered last night, these are verified and shipped out to me should be in tomorrow 😂

Backdoored pair wtf?!? I’m not complaining though

Could be a pair that was already in GOAT storage. That option has been available for sellers
Possible, but aren’t those in storage and verified already marked as “Instant” or something like that? This was a regular bid that accepted my offer.
Does Goat still have the deal in place with footlocker? It was them right?
Not sure if they still have the deal but yes I got em from Goat.

Yeah, pretty much the norm nowadays. Everything is backdoored/partnership between retailers and resells sites/flight club / ftl whatever it may be. you don't know who has a partnership with who, or what retailer is offing early for peanuts over their cost.

I received my pair but i think the shoe will be too much heavy for me. I need a cushion like this one, but the weight is important for me. Plus i don't have the feeling the upper and maybe the tongue is really comfortable.
Size 9.
IMG_0398.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom