LeBron 21

I received my pair but i think the shoe will be too much heavy for me. I need a cushion like this one, but the weight is important for me. Plus i don't have the feeling the upper and maybe the tongue is really comfortable.
Size 9.
IMG_0398.JPG
21s are heavier on the scale but in use you don’t notice the increase over the 20s at all. 20s weren’t heavy but they weren’t super light either. If you wanted super light then you shouldn’t be looking at LeBrons in the first place.

The NXXT’s are much lighter but lose all the tech. 21s don’t feel heavy at all on foot.

I'm shocked that I haven't heard anyone mention the nice materials or happy about an actual Lakers colorway for the 21's yet? :rolleyes

Look weird on his foot. Tongue doesn’t even stay down. Opening shoes wide. Like they weren’t even meant for his last or something

A lot complaints in general now ..

Nike hasn’t mass released any Kobe’s since his passing, guys were ready to sacrifice their 1st born child for a pair NOW that releases are on the way thread is full of complaints about the colorways that are coming 😂

Pretty weird watching it all unfold

To be fair people just wanted regular Kobe's from the past.

Not clearance Kobe's that would've made it to Ross.

I’m sure the odd colorway choices this decade across all Nike Basketball sigs doesn’t have anything to do with it

I received my pair but i think the shoe will be too much heavy for me. I need a cushion like this one, but the weight is important for me. Plus i don't have the feeling the upper and maybe the tongue is really comfortable.
Size 9.
IMG_0398.JPG
Too "heavy" ?? you might as well go barefoot wtf???

Some yes, others don’t really mind… I think it’s more people complaining just to complain. Or folks feel entitled, if you like it buy and if not move on.

I hear ya but we've been waiting for years, and after a couple of years Nike came up with this?

1698237327533.png

Those would be cool if Nike released 50 to 100 pair of Kobe's before it. But right now the people just want regular Kobe's that we remember, not Sprite remixed Kobe's.

And yes, if we don't like it we won't and don't have to buy it. We're just speaking on the options that are produced.

What else about people supposed to do on chat about sneakers?

Either you can talk about how much you like or hate a shoe, or show your latest pickup or talk about upcoming releases that’s pretty much all that’s allowed.

I hear ya but we've been waiting for years, and after a couple of years Nike came up with this?

1698237327533.png

Those would be cool if Nike released 50 to 100 pair of Kobe's before it. But right now the people just want regular Kobe's that we remember, not Sprite remixed Kobe's.

And yes, if we don't like it we won't and don't have to buy it. We're just speaking on the options that are produced.
As sad as it sounds, I kinda like these

1698237327533.png

turrible

look like cheap knockoffs you found on canal street back in the day

Back
Top Bottom