LeBron 21

I wouldn’t do it, just had a situation like that with the KDs last month with Hibbett. And they sent the wrong colorway.

Ordered the Purple cw with that 40% off code. In the cart, it was $90.XX. However, after submitting the order and getting confirmation, it was back to $150 on the receipt. I contacted Nike about it, and I’m waiting on them to get back to me about the price adjustment.

Ordered the Purple cw with that 40% off code. In the cart, it was $90.XX. However, after submitting the order and getting confirmation, it was back to $150 on the receipt. I contacted Nike about it, and I’m waiting on them to get back to me about the price adjustment.
Well just gonna have to cancel if they don’t honor but 150 is fair

And….the turn has been completed. Initially I preferred the 20, but these 21’s are bananas.

I just didn’t like the whole clam theme.

I haven't been on the board in a grip. Why does Nike not have the Conch up? I'm sure someone's explained already

One of Lebron's lines biggest issue was he got that bubble championship in August during the middle of Covid with factory shut downs when there couldn't be championship, cigar, champagne, cork limited Lebron's. That would have brought more energy to the line.
Wasn't the Melon Tint shoe he won in a Asia exclusive or something or a womens only colorway? At the very least it was barely even sold as the shoe the player literally won a damn championship in. Not to mention that the 18 LeBron wore had a modified air bag.

It has been years since Nike and the athlete have given the consumer anything that we actually want. I'm not sure who they are consumer testing but most signature lines aren't available on NBY and the players all get PE's none of which ever see retail.

Nike Basketball hasn't been the same for a while and its truly a shame. The lack of creativity and storytelling has sucked significantly for the last 10+ years.

Haven’t seen too many on feet pics of this colorway so here yall go…
IMG_0033.jpeg

They actually haven’t creased as bad as I thought they would.

his shoes always been wack, only ones not were the 7's. those are the only good ones he EVER had!

Wow since the 7's and you're still checking out his shoes and commenting in threads about them?

I'd figure once it go to the 17's and you still didn't like them that you would've given up on his shoes being that it was a decade of dislike.

But you're still here and we admire your dedication

1703649067410.gif

Back
Top Bottom