LeBron 21

Need the queens and argonites to get there too.

Tahitian and Dragon Pearls are at $99 as well. Conchiolin’s almost there.

where the promo code at nike? time to go shopping 😍
Wouldn’t be surprised if the price got raised when the next promo code hits. They’ve done it before.

I know they’ve made their money already, wonder what Bron and Petrie think about this model not moving at all. And already being on sale.

It’s already been seen in the 22 thread, the next model is hitting the ground at $180.

The only problem I have with this model is the laces untying. I to make sure I double knot or the come loose everytime.

KD’s and Sabrina 1’s on sale for $80ish… saw GT Cut 2’s for $70 something, I’m sure there’s other deals to be had I didn’t really look that closely.

Nike basketball in general down bad, where is the innovation coming from with the brand?

I swear it's like a seesaw with Nike and Adidas basketball. Adidas had been absolute dog**** for years until the Harden 7, and now the AE1 and Harden 8s. And it's not like there's remarkable tech in those shoes, they just have interesting, innovative designs and they perform on the court.

I hope to see ZoomX get refined within hoop shoes (and casual sneakers). Zoom air remains GOATed technology. But you're right, overall the swoosh has been lazy in terms of innovation. I do appreciate the ISPA stuff just for how crazy it is, but it's all too impractical and overpriced.

Which colorways are made in china lol. Do the algae’s fit looser than the abalones? After grittyman issue with goat I withdrew all my bids on EP versions.

Nike LeBron 21 UCONN Away PE
1709832088671.png

1709832112959.png

1709832167117.png

1709832188574.png

1709832217563.png

1709832246942.png

1709832296892.png

i went to hibbett to check out the creasing on the cochiolins. i was smashing the **** out of the display shoe. ol girl at the register must have thought i was a crack head.

i didnt see nothing too bad with the creasing. it creased like a regular shoe.

definitely will buy when they hit 99

on another note i did not like how the harden 8 looked. the ae 1 is 🔥 tho

i went to hibbett to check out the creasing on the cochiolins. i was smashing the **** out of the display shoe. ol girl at the register must have thought i was a crack head.

i didnt see nothing too bad with the creasing. it creased like a regular shoe.

definitely will buy when they hit 99

on another note i did not like how the harden 8 looked. the ae 1 is 🔥 tho
They definitely don’t crease bad.

I have the harden 8 and a couple pairs of AEs. Still prefer the 21 over them with the Harden 8 behind them. Played in the AEs yesterday. They aren’t bad, there’s just something off about them that I can’t put my finger on.

I have the harden 8 and a couple pairs of AEs. Still prefer the 21 over them with the Harden 8 behind them. Played in the AEs yesterday. They aren’t bad, there’s just something off about them that I can’t put my finger on.
The fit? Ankle collar looked awkward and not supporting. Also the pointy toe shape

This makes me feel better about going with the 21s over the 8s. I really love the look of the 8s and was intrigued to go back to Hardens because of all the good reviews (used to love the 2s and 3s).

Back
Top Bottom