LeBron 21

Both the 20s and 21s feel the same with th 21s having a little more room.
For the most part I agree… more compression in the heel of the 20’s but I usually play on my toes so don’t really notice that much. Rope laces > flat laces so 21 wins there and when you factor in the tongue and getting rid of that weak loop lace in the 20’s I have to say that the 21’s have overall a better lacing system.

Both for me in the 20's.

The 21's have a more locked in feel but I like the feel of the cushioning more in the 20's.
Well darn, going to just have to take a gamble I guess and try the 20s before they're sold out everywhere. I just really wish there was a store that had them in stock that would let me try them first (DSG or Nike), only place I can find them for a good price is Hibbett.

Is it releasing in June?

1710779991014.gif

Basically a take-down version...they just removed the leather/synthetic "sheath" and slapped a swoosh over the cables.

Gonna return my size 10 abalones today and try on the algae’s in person to see how the fit is. I always wear elite socks when I play, so maybe that’s why I tend to go half size up. Do you guys wear regular crews?

Back
Top Bottom