LeBron 21

grittyman grittyman my pair of EP queen conch came today and they are regular versions, made in Vietnam. The box doesn’t say EP and the style code is the wrong number as well. Currently going back and forth with goat customer service to return them.

Edit: they approved my return. But will only give me store credit not an actual refund. I want my money back smh.

Last edited:
grittyman grittyman my pair of EP queen conch came today and they are regular versions, made in Vietnam. The box doesn’t say EP and the style code is the wrong number as well. Currently going back and forth with goat customer service to return them.

Edit: they approved my return. But will only give me store credit not an actual refund. I want my money back smh.
You must’ve gotten them from Goat also… smdh customer is the worst. Sending someone the wrong item and only offering store credit is completely unacceptable. I definitely won’t be spending any money with them in the future

lebrons personal pairs have a huge toe box compared to the retail ones.
i really dont get this. why wouldnt they make his sig shoes with roomy toebox in the first place? who are they designing these shoes for then if not the athlete himself?

Interested to know if these perform any different than the regular version... might be in for one pair once they go on discount, but they're def not a must cop.

Saw them at my local DSG, only thing that throws me off is the giant chromed swoosh on the grey pair. Leaning towards the “Serenity” colorway on a deep discount.

then why were they making kds extremely narrow all them years for his beef jerky stick feet?
It's one thing to have narrow feet. Good number of population can say they have narrow feet. (there's also a good number of KD's sigs that haven't fit narrow - 3s for me at least, 4s fit narrow through the arch for me but toe box felt fine, and same with 12s, 7s, 9s, 10s, 11s, 15s, 16s). It's another to have mangled toes in 5 different directions. His shoes would have to be modified to account for that and any orthotic he uses. Again, the average consumer doesn't have tl account for either of those things.

It's one thing to have narrow feet. Good number of population can say they have narrow feet. (there's also a good number of KD's sigs that haven't fit narrow - 3s for me at least, 4s fit narrow through the arch for me but toe box felt fine, and same with 12s, 7s, 9s, 10s, 11s, 15s, 16s). It's another to have mangled toes in 5 different directions. His shoes would have to be modified to account for that and any orthotic he uses. Again, the average consumer doesn't have tl account for either of those things.

Lebrons up until 16 worked pretty well for wide feet. The shoes got significantly more tapered and pointier in the toe box after that.

I couldn’t wait 🥴. I love the color. I will double up when they go on sale.
They fit like the algae’s but the upper is even stiffer (pause). Its like a knit coated with a thick layer of glue.

IMG_1799.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom