LeBron 21

I stopped by my local Scheel’s and checked out the Easter’s in person and my GAWD :sick::pimp:. The color/material/color of the soles are crazy in person. 100% copped when they get a decent disco.

20240414_161222.jpg

Is it just me or does the top eyelet dig into anyone else's foot too.

I'm using the 21s right now because the my foot ripped through the mesh lining on my gt jump 2s so it keeps rubbing against the plastic weave exterior and keeps ripping up my socks.

Is it just me or does the top eyelet dig into anyone else's foot too.

I'm using the 21s right now because the my foot ripped through the mesh lining on my gt jump 2s so it keeps rubbing against the plastic weave exterior and keeps ripping up my socks.
Yes, my left pair digs into my left ankle. So far the only thing that alleviated it for me was not tightening on the top row or not using the top row altogether. Grey volt pair for reference.

That purple parent reminds me of a grape popsicle.

Overall, the 21 was dope. He actually wore them the bulk of the season.
Big steps. A signature shoe he actually wore lol.

The colorway and material direction this model took was an interesting one, one that didn’t really excite me. Whereas adidas is doing really cool and unique things (polarizing yes) with their builds, nike keeps throwing full patent shiny leather on Bron PE’s?

Model was still great on court. He wore the XX’s on court most of the season last year too. The last pair he really didn’t was the 19 and I couldn’t blame him.

Big steps. A signature shoe he actually wore lol.

The colorway and material direction this model took was an interesting one, one that didn’t really excite me. Whereas adidas is doing really cool and unique things (polarizing yes) with their builds, nike keeps throwing full patent shiny leather on Bron PE’s?

I felt the same way. I didn’t like the fly wire being exposed for the last few releases. I felt they should’ve dropped 1 or two more black colorways. The fly wire was better to me beneath the skin.

Adidas is def doing some slow things and I’m here for it.

Anyone have pictures of the Queen Conch colorway after extended use? Is that upper gonna start to chip? Don't know but the material just seems like it could..?

Back
Top Bottom