LeBron 21

IMG_1109.jpeg

40K’s for today’s hoop session

saw someone wearing the black velvet shiny colorway twice for 2 hour runs and they looking super worn, scratched, etc. No wonder the went on deep disco so quickly

shape and fit improved, but for me the biggest change the tongue looks like it would work WAY better

saw someone wearing the black velvet shiny colorway twice for 2 hour runs and they looking super worn, scratched, etc. No wonder the went on deep disco so quickly

shape and fit improved, but for me the biggest change the tongue looks like it would work WAY better

I believe it. The first time I played in mine I shot around, dribbled etc by myself and got two scratches on them that won't go away.

I can only imagine what they'd look like after playing games in them.

Horrible I'm guessing.

I posted a pic of my pair, they def show wear more than any other pair that I own. They aren’t beat down that badly but the material def isn’t the most durable. Maybe I’ll post pics later on when I’m done working.

Queen Conch, Conchiolin, and 40K are the colorway I bought and I believe I’ll stand pat with. Maybe double up if they go cheaper because as of now I’m not feeling the the Bron 22.

Very surprised we didn’t get more black based colorways.

Picking up the cool grey looking pair eventually.

Already own Akoyas.

Done with this model.

Back
Top Bottom