LEBRON 3 NEW PIC AND THE KOBE 1 PICS!!!!!!!!! AM 360's

White and navy is my faviorite shoe color combination so these LBJ3 are copped :tongue:
tongue.gif

Why are the dates showing a launch in 05? Its already 05? Is that a typo? The Kobe shoe looks too "fake". It doesn't seem like it was a shot of the final product. The Lebron's look nice though. Has a lot of hints of Jordan's, but it works.

what team does kobe play for again? whats with the white/red/grey? the shoe looks hot but blk/purple or white/purple/yellow should drop first.

and the brons are killing it!

The LBJIIIs are meh. But if they are half as comfortable on the court ast LBJ IIs then they're smokin.

The Kobes look hawt. They kind of remind me of the Air Max Fab Five shoes.

WOW. Please tell me that English is your second language. It isn't "sale" with "ing," it is "selling."

i aint even gonna lie, that was stupid as hell. Excuse that post from me earlier :lol:
laugh.gif
yet 0]
alien.gif

ill do better next time :\
ohwell.gif

"And Na, I ain't get shot up a whole bunch of times, or make up stuff in a whole bunch of lines, and I ain't animated like say a Busta Rhymes, but the real things you get when you bust down my lines, add that to the fact I went plat a bunch off times, times that by my influence on pop culture, I'm supposed to be #1 on everybody list, we'll see what happens when I no longer exist" Jay-Z

Kobe are simple but look great!

And the 360's are looking real nice!
FS: DS Air Jordan X Ice Blue sz 12
Highest offer by Wednesday, June 22nd wins.
Please email me(email adress in profile) or go here if interested.

Not feeling the Kobe's at all. But they'll likely end up growing on me eventually. They remind me of the Blazer in a way (not a compliment). And much props to Timbo for bringing the heat to both the Nike and Jordan forums. This is what NT is all about, not a page full of Legit/Price checks or "Steal or Deal" posts.

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

yeah
i like em

n for the people who think their hiddeious, ur guna find urself waiting 5 hours in front of a niketown once nike releases some limited verson of these
<<<this really works!

Quote:
They remind me of the Blazer in a way (not a compliment)

Yeah, the lacing reminds me of a Blazer as well. The rest of the shoe seems like it's trying it's damnedest to look like a hybrid between a H2k5 and an Air Jordan 1.

Come on... Bulls colors in a Kobe shoe?

Not even the most deluded Kobe fans are making that laughable comparison anymore.

just waiting for those 360's...
'Its an obsession, a hunger and an unrelenting quest. Its the reason you learned Roman numerals, for Christ's sake' -A.Parker

i like that and will be gettin them but i hope they have an exclusive release that i can aactually get for retail. i think the white and gold ones will be some sort of special release cause i dont see those salling to well.

how do you spell sale with ing? :lol:
laugh.gif

"And Na, I ain't get shot up a whole bunch of times, or make up stuff in a whole bunch of lines, and I ain't animated like say a Busta Rhymes, but the real things you get when you bust down my lines, add that to the fact I went plat a bunch off times, times that by my influence on pop culture, I'm supposed to be #1 on everybody list, we'll see what happens when I no longer exist" Jay-Z

Thanks for the pics. I really, really like those Kobe's, I see a small similarity to the AJ III's, besides they are very clean and elegant not too cluttered with straps, lasering, or too many colors. So far I only like the white/black/red LeBon's, but who knows they might suprise us with some better colorways. On another note this may be a lil off topic, but does it seem weird that Nike is going to retro the Penny IV in the same year that they are supposed to retro the Penny II ???
"Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home" - John Newton

WOW!

The Kobe's are incredible. I don't know what to say about them, there's something about them that makes them look very futuristic, and simple at the same time (and that's what I like). I'm definatley getting them. They look like a cross between the Blazer,and the 2K5, looks great. That ankle device looks intresting, I love the overall design of this shoe. I just don't get why they chose this colorway. I wouldn't expect them to use white/red as their primary color.

The rest looks nice, but nothing worth buying (maybe those LBJ IIIs)

Thanks for the pics.

Quote:
The Kobe shoe looks too "fake". It doesn't seem like it was a shot of the final product
Yep, the catalog doesn't represent the materials very well so you can't really see.

I thought it looked like the Blazer too, because of the way the swoosh is placed and how it extends to the back of the shoe.

And no, it's not a Bulls colorway. I thought somebody would be able to see - what is in Feb. around the 18th? What dropped last year around the time? Didn't the GR colorways release the next month and that colorway was a limited "preview" of sorts? Come on now.
WANTED IN SIZE 10/10.5
>Nike Zoom Flight 95 (any color)
>Nike Flight Five (any color)

Back
Top Bottom