Lebron 9 Freegums custom pg15 (paintings, customs on every page)

eek.gif
pimp.gif

First off, thanks for the love everyone. All comments are welcome and appreciated.
Anyone happen to be in S.F. this weekend, I will be painting live at this event. Should be lots of fun.
15wh0f6.jpg

I'll try to put up new pics of paintings later today or tomorrow.

I did this panting a couple years ago. The shoe is done in oil, and the background is done in latex.
Edit: My photos suck, there's much more detail than my photos show.
scc5g8.jpg

^ those mars are sick, i love the backgrounds you do, how much would one of these go for if you were to sell?

It was great meeting everyone this weekend. Fun show and I can't wait to be there next year.
For everyone else who wasn't at the Thread Show this past weekend, I painted some black cement III's live and showed 5 paintings in the gallery space.

I'll post the painting I did live over the weekend in the next few days. Thanks again everybody.

cool i actually like those paintings. on some michael angleo type stuff i guess lol. but nah keep it up

Thanks for the comments everyone. PMs have been responded to, and I'll continue posting paintings (at least 1 per page).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, be safe.

^Comments are much appreciated. Thanks. throwbackmike-sick avy
The first photo is after the weekend long Thread show at Fort Mason, S.F. I worked on the III's all weekend live at the show. The AM95 painting is a workin progress.
I'll post both those paintings when they're done.
2hok7td.jpg

This painting was a commission for someone who ended up flaking.
2dwf7kz.jpg

Waw! Those Military 4 are dope! Really love the "3-D like", don't know how you call that, I know nothing about painting! But that one is dope!

Back
Top Bottom