Lebron 9 Freegums custom pg15 (paintings, customs on every page)

Art show tonight at 111 Minna Gallery, S.F. just in case....
I'll be showing the XI, XII, XIII painting. I'm showing with some crazy artists, so I'm getting ready to get out-shined. haha

Originally Posted by c4

What's up everyone, I just thought I'd share my most recent painting. It is a commission for a night spot in S.F. It will be replacing a shoe display case that was stolen.
The shoes painted are close to scale (sz. 10.5) All comments are welcome.
2j3l99x.jpg
I did these two around the time the XX3's dropped. All Paintings oil on canvas or pressed birch.
14wd6pk.jpg
1495roj.jpg
very nice bro

pimp.gif
EXCELLENT WORK MY DUDE!!!! from one artist to another, i am inspired to get back into the creative process again.  as a teacher, i devote most of my tieme to my students.  i need my JUICE back!!!!

you my friend have amazing talent i love all the paintings especially the 23s, playoff 8s, infrared 6s and the mars 4s dope work fam keep it up

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did this one about the time the Fire Red III's dropped. (again, terrible photo...can't see the detail)
vfcbxz.jpg

Took some close-up shots to show more clearly what I do with paint. (I've gotta find a good, decent priced photographer)
Macro swoosh
2d0nz7r.jpg

Macro VIII
qsnivq.jpg

Macro XI
o6cnpt.jpg

Thanks you guys. If anyone ever wants to see my non shoe paintings, let me know. I enjoy painting shoes, but it's only about 5% of what I paint...

Ok, I got a pm requesting to see something "different"
This painting is very large, and by far my largest sale to date (couldn't care less about sales though) It's called "My Mind" and it's sitting next to an ancient Egyptian piece in the home of a collector.
mv18nm.jpg

This painting is called "Energy"  It's 5ft x 5ft

28r0478.jpg

Now I'll get back to the shoe paintings, got two that are almost done and are very different/unique

Back
Top Bottom