Lebron 9 Freegums custom pg15 (paintings, customs on every page)

Originally Posted by c4

What's up everyone, I just thought I'd share my most recent painting. It is a commission for a night spot in S.F. It will be replacing a shoe display case that was stolen.
The shoes painted are close to scale (sz. 10.5) All comments are welcome.
2j3l99x.jpg

saw this in person the other night at the spot. very dope work, sir. all your stuff looks amazing in photos, but in person it looks even better.

Thanks again for the comments everybody, it means a lot to me.

^Jae- that's cool you saw it in person. I still have to go back in there and do some touch-ups. Did you notice I forgot to sign it? lol
Under that painting, I might do one of the boxes that the shoes on the shelves came in, all stacked up, but that's not for sure yet.

Nike Artwork! I love all of it! Can you make a painting with the Red Carpet LBJ?

^Thanks guys
insole-Yeah, I could paint any shoe, but the rc's have that woven pattern in them that would be very tedious to paint. I really want to do a Kobe vs.Lebron painting though. Either with the ZKIV carpes vs. rc VII,
or maybe the ZKV vs. the VII. I am very busy at the moment tho. If you wanted a commission, feel free to send me a pm. Thanks, Conor

You're a fantastic painter..
pimp.gif

I would love to see a Spacejam XI painting or a Bordeaux VII painting..now that would be dope.
pimp.gif

AirUpHere23- Thanks a lot bro. I've done a Spacejam painting, but recently lost tons of images from my comp. and that was one of them. If I could get myhands on a pair of o.g. Bordeaux's, they'd be on canvas with the quickness.
Juice2352- Much appreciated and I returned you pm

gonna try to put up some more images today or tomorrow

I couldn't get a good shot of this painting. The combination of shiny and flat (dull) paint made it difficult for me.
514gap.jpg

Just thought I'd include a close up shot of one of the shoes from my Nike/Jordan painting, and the piece's final resting place.
(I hadn't signed it until today, and when I went in there all these other guys had signed it, haha)
122i58p.jpg

34plto2.jpg

sneaksoy1 and 410FRESH- Thanks guys

^thanks guys!
This is the first shoe painting I've done since the one with all the shoes on the shelves. It's for a group show at 111 Minna Gallery in S.F. on Feb. 4th.
289vnb.jpg

Amazing stuff. I love to draw but i'm not as good as anything i've seen on here. I wish.

^Thanks, and if you enjoy drawing, keep it up. Like anything, the more time and effort you put into it, the better you'll get.

Back
Top Bottom