Lebron and his "posse"

Best basketball player In the world since Michael Jordan

I didn't think it was racist *shrug*. I can see if he's upset he considered apart of the posse when he put in his work to try to make a name for himself but let's be real no lebron no u.

Exactly. If Bron was Gerald Green, we wouldn't even know who he was.

**** LeBron.

**** his ***** *** ***** made agent Carter with his ol sensitive ***.

Taking umbrage over the word posse
roll.gif
Sound like a ******* clown.
pretty much. phil should of called him the word that rhymes with posse but with a u in it. 

lebron such a cry baby. always whining about something. 

like when draymond called him a b " im a father of two and a family man" 

sensitive dude.  for being such a great player dude is weak. 

Last edited:
pretty much. phil should of called him the word that rhymes with posse but with a u in it. 
lebron such a cry baby. always whining about something. 
like when draymond called him a b " im a father of two and a family man" 
sensitive dude.  for being such a great player dude is weak. 
and then they went to blow a 3-1 lead to LBJ and the cavs

It doesnt but it doesnt change the fact that Phil attempted to do just that, and to top it off it wasn't even necessary when you look at the full context of the situation he was referencing. Posse or Entourage... its still an attempt to disrespect.

I said earlier I didnt think Bron nem shouldnt have reacted so publicly but you have to put yourselves in their shoes and look at the current timing.

Because he was active during the presidential campaign, I think the blow up from his camp has a lil bit to do with him(them) being still sensitive about the election results--just like a lot of us are, coupled with this being a long running attitude toward them as they ascend.

Any other time, I feel like they may let this go on a public level. But these comments coming a week after America elected an internet troll who has said and done disrespectful things to minorities, I would prolly speak up to if Im feeling slighted as a black man in the least bit right now. America just tried to diminish multiple racial groups, I can understand him not accepting phil trying to do that to his camp, when its the furthest thing from the truth.

It's all about context and truthfully Phil's position as a former coach and now President. Lebron came into the league entitled and coddled. Rubbed a lot of dudes the wrong way especially in coaching circles. Phil has heard the behind the scenes antics of Lebron and his boys like how they left Gilbert high and dry, him trying to have his way in the Heat organization which Pat Riley put an end to and Lebron ended up leaving him high and dry as well and as recent as David Blatt being talked over in huddles and ultimate getting the ax because he didn't have Lebron's respect. No player in history before Lebron was walking around with that much power and Maverick and them boys have been enablers for a while. There was a point where Lebron was everywhere instead of an NBA championship parade but he still moved like and acted like everyone owed him something. Phil never forgot, and I think he still holds that against Lebron. Phil coached the greatest basketball player ever and from what I've heard their relationship was a good one. Mike stayed in his lane even though he had every reason to be gassed up. Then Phil sees Lebron and them dudes running around trying to live up to what Mike and Phil did many years ago and yeah there's gonna be a little bit of looking down on Phil's part toward Lebron. That's where the condescending remarks with him will come from. I don't think any GM or coach has anything great to say about Lebron and his boys off the court, even David Griffin and Ty Lue.

This is coming from someone who has jumped back on the Lebron bandwagon as well.

Last edited:
**** LeBron.

**** his ***** *** ***** made agent Carter with his ol sensitive ***.

Taking umbrage over the word posse :rofl: Sound like a ******* clown.
You Mad. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
About?

That's just my usual reaction to LeBron and/or his ppl showcasing their ***** made behavior.

I mean re-read the topic :lol:

I'm not in his position, so I can't tell him what to be offended by. To work your way up only to be broken down as a negative influence and posse would bother most of you in that situation. We certainly know coded language by now.

In October 1999, these words came out of his mouth:

"I don't mean to say [that] as a snide remark toward a certain population in our society, but they have a limitation of their attention span, a lot of it probably due to too much rap music going in their ears and coming out their being."

In October 2005, these words came out of his mouth:

"I think it's important that the players take their end of it, get out of the prison garb and the thuggery aspect of basketball that has come along with hip-hop music in the last seven or eight years."

but I'm sure those were just phil "choosing his words poorly"

I'm from Texas a posse was more associated with white men not African-American

Gangs thugs and such yes

Plus of someone said posse younwere.laughed at because it sounded corny

Back
Top Bottom