Lebron Feels He Doesn't Get the Benefit of the Calls

I wouldnt say career injury, but i def. want to see an injury happen to him, just to see how he'll be able to hold up once he loses some of that athleticism.
I most certainly hope not, because for the rest of time we'd be hearing about "he would've done this, and he would've done that", just like now, 7 years in, were still hearing "he will do this, and he will do that."

and don't worry, Father Time is undefeated and has found success against EVERYONE, ole pusss asss lbj wont be an exception. 

laugh.gif
Lebron is a joke, someone needs to break this mans leg.

Originally Posted by Vietishi

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by enrique23

if dude had a carreer ending injury, i wouldnt feel bad for him
Originally Posted by BangDak

Iwouldnt say career injury, but i def. want to see an injury happen tohim, just to see how he'll be able to hold up once he loses some ofthat athleticism.
It's that serious, huh...

SMH at you guys wishing injury upon another player
smh.gif
A season ending injury, isnt that bad. Its not like he wont ever be able to ball again, or even fully recover. save the stone faces. you got your ideas, ive got mine.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

enrique23 wrote:

there is ARE only 2 r's in career 
laugh.gif

spell check is your friend 
roll.gif

ok homie, you're smart
isn't it funny when people try to correct someone, but they have errors in their responses?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 owned

but enrique i understand you dont like Lebron but its wrong to wish someone with a career injury...its just wrong

now as far as Lebron goes....him not getting the benefit of the calls is like saying karl malone doesnt hump the air when he shoots free throws

i'm not wishing that he has a career ending injury. i'm just saying that dude's actions/statements on and off the court would make me feel no sympathy for him if something bad was to happen to him

I wouldnt say career injury, but i def. want to see an injury happen to him, just to see how he'll be able to hold up once he loses some of that athleticism.

smh.gif

please show me where i'm wishing that lebron gets injured

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

enrique23 wrote:

there is ARE only 2 r's in career 
laugh.gif

spell check is your friend 
roll.gif

ok homie, you're smart
isn't it funny when people try to correct someone, but they have errors in their responses?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 owned

but enrique i understand you dont like Lebron but its wrong to wish someone with a career injury...its just wrong

now as far as Lebron goes....him not getting the benefit of the calls is like saying karl malone doesnt hump the air when he shoots free throws

i'm not wishing that he has a career ending injury. i'm just saying that dude's actions/statements on and off the court would make me feel no sympathy for him if something bad was to happen to him

smh.gif

please show me where i'm wishing that lebron gets injured

Talking about Bangdak

Iwouldnt say career injury, but i def. want to see an injury happen tohim, just to see how he'll be able to hold up once he loses some ofthat athleticism.

smh.gif
grin.gif
 real talk...
but imagine if it did happen.. dude would loose his explosiveness & athleticism.. what will become of him? chucking 3s all day? 
laugh.gif

A season ending injury, isnt that bad. Its not like he wont ever be able to ball again, or even fully recover. save the stone faces. you got your ideas, ive got mine.

That is retraded. 

why ya'll so mad like he's the first player to use the media to play games and get what he wants? dudes wishing injury on the man, cut that ##@** made ++$+ out.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

This just adds to the reasons why so many people feel the way they do about this guy.

yup....

you can believe that if he goes to the knicks the fans and media won't let him make excuses like that. WHAT WORLD IS HE LIVING IN?
laugh.gif
watch the end of the magic game, they tried to give him the game.

he needs to learn how to shut his mouth. nobody hands you anything in this world. earn that ring bron bron. nobody gonna just give you it.

this is the nba ran by big dave stern. yes they just give it to you. just ask the miami heat

dudes in here wishing season ending injuries and waiting for career ending injuries to happen so they can laugh.

Foul as hell.
smh.gif

I've never seen LBJ with 4 fouls everrrrr, what's up with that?

He need to get that sand outta his mangina and play ball. Can't wait for my magic to smash the Cavs in post season again just to hear this guy talking about no calls once again when half his 40 is at the line. SMFH

Originally Posted by CP1708

All superstars want calls.  Non issue imo. 

I think Bron has entered that terriotory that Shaq did, he is impossible to officiate correctly, he gets fouled 50 times a game, but he also fouls 50 times a game just bull dozing into people.  The refs have no chance to call that correctly, just like they never called Shaq games correctly.  They just do the best they can. 

so why hasnt he fouled out in god knows how long?
laugh.gif
i mean shaq even fouled out in the finals right?

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Damn dudes in here hate Lebron so much they want him to get injured??? Ive seen it all
smh.gif

man you act like thats new. even before lebron was in the nba people on niketalk were wishin injury to players. come on now you aint that gully with the "ive seen it all"
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

This just adds to the reasons why so many people feel the way they do about this guy.

yup....

you can believe that if he goes to the knicks the fans and media won't let him make excuses like that. WHAT WORLD IS HE LIVING IN?
laugh.gif
watch the end of the magic game, they tried to give him the game.

he needs to learn how to shut his mouth. nobody hands you anything in this world. earn that ring bron bron. nobody gonna just give you it.

this is the nba ran by big dave stern. yes they just give it to you. just ask the miami heat
the reason that happened is because the NBA hates mark cuban. and ummm.... well... wade had to hit the free throws! they weren't guaranteed
laugh.gif

who they gonna screw over now? not phil jackson and the lakers organization. not the magic because dwight is a big face too.

I can see them screwing the nuggets though

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Damn dudes in here hate Lebron so much they want him to get injured??? Ive seen it all
smh.gif

man you act like thats new. even before lebron was in the nba people on niketalk were wishin injury to players. come on now you aint that gully with the "ive seen it all"
grin.gif
i dont think he even knows who mr. zodogg was
laugh.gif

so why hasnt he fouled out in god knows how long?
laugh.gif
i mean shaq even fouled out in the finals right? 
good point

Back
Top Bottom