LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Dudes hate dried up overnight :lol: :lol:

Y'all fake haters just like Bron, got what u wanted and needed from the thread/Heat and now ready to go home supposedly :lol:

Probly looking for Bron swing mans on EBay :lol:

Naw my hate as Kobe Bryant's man tittle having *** is as strong as ever.

Y'all fake haters just like Bron, got what u wanted and needed from the thread/Heat and now ready to go home supposedly :lol:

Who ?

Wrong thread brother :lol: please don't come back :lol:

I'm sure I'll see and son you in another thread :lol: :tongue:

Who ?

Wrong thread brother :lol: please don't come back :lol:

I'm sure I'll see and son you in another thread :lol: :tongue:

Yup you sonned me. :lol:

These Laker fans out here miserable.

I love it.

:lol: I hated the super team bandwagon aspect more than lebron..he was just part of the package..

I respect the returning home, it's an honorable move even though it was probably planned from day one..it's brilliant marketing wise..I just never liked the new joining up aspect and the heat aquantunces were absolutely. The worst

Glad it's over..The storm is over now

The cavaliers should be the most hated team now. The draft been rigged 3 times now just for this sorry *** franchise to improve. Maybe Kyrie and Bennett was deserved but no way in hell Wiggins is. The best draft class in years and Cavs win it with a slim chance. Wiggins changed everything.  Kyrie alone isn't enough for lebron to return but kyrie and wiggins or trade wiggins for Love is. There would be no homecoming if it wasnt for that. The big 3 joining forces is nothing compared to this rigged ****. Now the cavs get rewarded for being complete ****, making the SAME mistakes over and over. If they win a title its going to have a * on it. A title built on rigged drafts lol. This is by far the worst cheating in sports Ive seen.

Bandwagon Haters = Bandwagon Fans :lol:

Whatever helps y'all sleep at night :lol:

Couple more excuses if necessary :

We never hated Lebron just what he did to Clevelands economy when he left

If he never grew the chinstrap it would've been all good , I'm sure he's going to be clean shaven now

His wife is pregnant I can't hate on him, might affect the fetus

^^Word....lame all these dudes doing a 360.... Dudes watching too much ESPN saying its honorable......
honorable its bs....

Last edited:
The cavaliers should be the most hated team now. The draft been rigged 3 times now just for this sorry *** franchise to improve. Maybe Kyrie and Bennett was deserved but no way in hell Wiggins is. The best draft class in years and Cavs win it with a slim chance. Wiggins changed everything.  Kyrie alone isn't enough for lebron to return but kyrie and wiggins or trade wiggins for Love is. There would be no homecoming if it wasnt for that. The big 3 joining forces is nothing compared to this rigged ****. Now the cavs get rewarded for being complete ****, making the SAME mistakes over and over. If they win a title its going to have a * on it. A title built on rigged drafts lol. This is by far the worst cheating in sports Ive seen.

Nah dude...Cleveland deserves a title even if its handed to them. Indians and Browns dont seem to have a shot so why not the Cavs lol

Nah dude...Cleveland deserves a title even if its handed to them. Indians and Browns dont seem to have a shot so why not the Cavs lol

See this the problem I have why does Cleveland deserve a title, when they had everything handed to them and they messed it up. What about Sacramento, Toronto, and Charlotte do they deserve a title despite them being constantly screwed in the draft.

Last edited:

If the NBA is rigged, they should have helped NY. Just saying.

Bigger market, more die hard fans, history, etc.

If he never grew the chinstrap it would've been all good , I'm sure he's going to be clean shaven now

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Repped!!

:smh: @ all the half way crooks

Lol [emoji]128514[/emoji] bruh is in his feels tough!

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I always said on here through every sn I've had :lol:.. If he goes back home and rights his wrongs I'll respect that..

And I do..it's honorable..yes
Going back to your hometown and admitting you did things wrong and want to make things correct..yes that's honorable..admitting your mistakes is honorable..

I hated the heat and what it created more than lebron the arrogant unknowledgable fan base was disgusting ..he was part of it so he got thrown in w the hate..Im not a fan nor pro lebron
But I don't hate the guy..I've always said this..

Don't change the fact or my thought that he got no killer instinct and is nowhere near being a legend like some have labeled him earlier in playoffs.
Still never mike ever but no hate here

Last edited:
Best part about lebron going to back to Cleveland is to see how many ex heat fans starting to become cavs fan. You know heat attendance will take a nose dive next season lmao. I respect lebron for going back to cavs though.

Crazy how dudes are gonna be all #teamcavs #cavsnation all of a sudden. That boy still a ***** anyway u twist it. No picks no him. Let Cleveland not have kyrie OE Wiggins or waiters that boy wasn't going home. He thinks this is a easier shortcut than Miami at this point. Tho I am happy he broke the whole Miami thing up and these fans can really say nothing but weep and cry. Trade Wiggins for love and u got a ECF exit. Love can't guard a shadow. And these young guys will get cooked. Kyrie guarding russy? Child please they ain't beating no west teams. Then he will return back to pat after his contract is up

You guys realize the Heat wasn't the firs "super team" created.

I guess you think the 62 Celtics was the devil on a basketball court. Please tell me how you hated 95-95 Bulls team, or the Lak...ok I'll give you that one.

I never met anyone who hated the Big 3 in Boston.

To say what he's doing is admirable, is to be media brainwashed. He did the exact same thing sans the TV special. Hell, switch out "The Decision" with "The Wait" and it's the same **** different toilet. Not to mention he got Wade to walk away from all that money and had the Heat draft players Lebron wanted, when he KNEW he was going back to Cleveland.

Either he's an indecisive, attention seeking girly-man, or he's a backstabbing funboy. Neither is admirable.

I'm convinced that if you don't live in NYC, LA or MIA, deep down you hate where you live and just hate the fact that a city like Miami was winning like that.

The 62 celtics :x :x you seriously typed that brah ?

You needed to reach that far back to attempt to make a point , that's a Mr Fantastic reach right there

I'm not a little boy, son.

All that I just said and all you can say is I'm reaching with the 62 Celtics?

You showed me.

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom