LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Thread full of cats who couldn't get a bucket vs a suburban jv squad. Just spewing nonsense in here.

...relevance?

Can't wait for the return of Cav playoff losses and excuses. Just wish Dwight and Rashard could do it to them again.

Last edited:
:rofl: please tell us about your outstanding basketball career, oh wait that has nothing to do with our Personal Opinion on a shoe message board

Get a bucket lil man

this is my expression everytime you post

Thread full of cats who couldn't get a bucket vs a suburban jv squad. Just spewing nonsense in here.

It aint relevant but ill drop a double nickel on those freckle faced jv chumps you talking bout.

Belllleeee dat pleighbo

Last edited:
LeBron signs a two year 42M deal, with player option next summer, do I smell a decision 3 in the works, regardless of the expanding salary cap

^^if lebron gets beat bad in the finals he takes off.... Just don't let the cavs get spanked in the finals and hell stay... He's a take my ball and going home type player when things don't go his way....

You guys realize the Heat wasn't the firs "super team" created.

I guess you think the 62 Celtics was the devil on a basketball court. Please tell me how you hated 95-95 Bulls team, or the Lak...ok I'll give you that one.

I never met anyone who hated the Big 3 in Boston.

To say what he's doing is admirable, is to be media brainwashed. He did the exact same thing sans the TV special. Hell, switch out "The Decision" with "The Wait" and it's the same **** different toilet. Not to mention he got Wade to walk away from all that money and had the Heat draft players Lebron wanted, when he KNEW he was going back to Cleveland.

Either he's an indecisive, attention seeking girly-man, or he's a backstabbing funboy. Neither is admirable.

I'm convinced that if you don't live in NYC, LA or MIA, deep down you hate where you live and just hate the fact that a city like Miami was winning like that.

Celtics were old when they teamed up though. All over 30. That's common in the NBA forever.

Paul Pierce, KG and Ray were never considered top talent in NBA like Wade and Bron.

That's the reason why MIA got the hate.
KG got an mvp tho

So did Nash and DROSE

Pierce KG or Ray weren't seen as arguably best 2 players in the league teaming up. That's why it's different.

Cavs ain't even making it out of the East, can't depend on Kyrie and the rest of em

And I gave Owings Mills hs bout 25 pts back in 05 :pimp:

Forever a Bron hater here.

At first I was like considering the thought of respecting him after this news till i put it all in perspective.

I can not respect this boy.
He left the Cavs when things got hard for him (.. and his mom) claiming no help after making it to the finals.
The boy jumps ship to Miami for "help".
Makes pompous promises of 7-8 rings.
Plays like poop in the finals when it was important minutes.
This man lacks all the intangibles related to greatness.
Blames the team saying he doesn't have help after 4 straight finals.
Opts out. :nerd:
At this point the boy is 2-5 in the finals.
Has bailed on his teams twice.
Now he wants to go back to the Cavs like a prodigal son.
Nah Fam..
He exposes himself at every turn and still Bron stans are blind and swing.

Can't even lie bros, I've gained a ton of respect and admiration for lebron for this return to Cleveland :wow:

It's amazing how easily lebron and his PR people played the living hell out of everyone hahahahahah

This isn't a selfless move. He used up the heat and their organization and dipped at the first chance he had.

Now he returned to a team loaded with picks/assets and is using the situation to play at y'all heart strings hahhaha. It's about fixing up his legacy. If the team didn't have a wealh of assets he wouldn't be going home.

Now he has no pressure and people acting like he's a Christ like, selfless figure.

And y'all eat this **** up hahahhahahhaha

Back
Top Bottom