LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

With the unfortunate injury of Paul George, it seems as though The ECF will go through Chicago and Cleveland. Lebron has a lot of work ahead of him. He can't afford to lose another finals let alone fail to make it to another one. The bulls might be finals favorites in the east though...

Rose might have to show Lebron how to be a real hometown hero
Repped sir :nthat: :smokin :pimp:

With the unfortunate injury of Paul George, it seems as though The ECF will go through Chicago and Cleveland. Lebron has a lot of work ahead of him. He can't afford to lose another finals let alone fail to make it to another one. The bulls might be finals favorites in the east though...

Rose might have to show Lebron how to be a real hometown hero

Bulls ain't doing nothing. They had their chance to stop LeBron multiple times and couldn't even compete. Pacers did better than they ever did...

Ppl talk present u talking past

Smart

Present is worse than the past in this case, though.

We all remember the "Watch out LeBron" memes. Bulls are regular season heroes. Thank god for the western conference.

Not one games been played buy it seems u no all u need to no...

Smart

I feel pretty confident this Bulls team doesn't have the depth and skill of the one that lost in the ECF, even if Rose does come back 100%.

This is not the topic of this thread though.

"Lebron deserves credit for going to an unproven/mediocre team in Cleveland"- Lebron fans

Now he's with two all-stars and a bunch of his former weapons from Miami 
eyes.gif

Nah dude still b made for leaving to go to a stacked team and now leaving that for a even better team

He chasing titles hard bro

You ain't ever lied! After today's news if they land Allen and Marion it's a problem! I mean he wld hv literally manipulated a decimated team to a legitimate finals team over night, smh! That's some serious opportunist swag if I ever seen it. He had to hv had this all planned out either by himself or his agents immediately after game 4 2014 finals! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lettuce pray

Report: NBA Could Veto Love Trade If Extension With Cavs Already Agreed Upon
- See more at: http://dimemag.com/2014/08/report-n...avs-already-agreed-upon/#sthash.PCHOjOtK.dpuf

I'd rather pray for the final result than a single trade :lol:

I actually want them to get Love because the failure will be even more epic :smokin , of course Bron supporters will insulate him if they lose but there won't be enough excuses or 17 point quarters in the world to protect him.

Nobody on that roster has championship pedigree besides the obvious and he had to hang around Wade to get it, people will laugh but Bron has never lead a young inexperienced team anywhere but to the end of a finals broomstick.

Had the first pick in my fantasy basketball draft and didn't want to take Durant since he'd be out a few weeks, so the only logical pick would be Lebron

My cursor hovered over the draft button for what felt like an eternity till I finally came to my senses...

...and passed on him

The hate is as strong as ever, to another season gentlemen

Last edited:

Had the first pick in my fantasy basketball draft and didn't want to take Durant since he'd be out a few weeks, so the only logical pick would be Lebron

My cursor hovered over the draft button for what felt like an eternity till I finally came to my senses...

...and passed on him

The hate is as strong as ever, to another season gentlemen
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is hilarious to me. You did take Ant Davis instead though right?

Back
Top Bottom