LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Shabazz gunna get 6. Or Rio takes it and lets bazz rock his old jaun hah

Still dont understand the whole the NBA was rigged for Lebae thing tho. Can we just be real and say hes one of the smartest players EVER. Easillly. He did this. Not the NBA. If u wanna be mad he didnt stick with a **** organization until he was personally able to overcome all their defeciencys fine this thread is all about hate. But dont be nonsensical. Cant have it both ways... Everything he does is calculated. Why? Because no one else has a thread dedicated to hating on them. Hes that big of a deal. And he really only goofed once ever despite being the center of attention n the most rumor filled league out there for more than a decade. 0 indiscretions that made it out anyway. Im glad hes home and i can stop hating him for no good reason

Refereeing is what has been rigged in his favor since day1.

Refereeing is what has been rigged in his favor since day1.
It wasnt for Mike or Kobe? Stop.

Shaq is the only truly great player to play on an even or slightly tilted against him playing field n this day an age.
Average personal fouls per game:

Kobe- 2.5

Jordan- 2.6

Lebron- 1.9

Not saying the other two didn't get superstar treatment, but what Lebron gets is unparalleled especially considering the era he plays in with super tight officiating and his game's reliance on physicality. Also, how many of Lebron's game winners are blatant travels?

Last edited:
Average personal fouls per game:

Kobe- 2.5
Jordan- 2.6
Lebron- 1.9

Not saying the other two didn't get superstar treatment, but what Lebron gets is unparalleled especially considering the era he plays in with super tight officiating and his game's reliance on physicality. Also, how many of Lebron's game winners are blatant travels?

I cant condone his travleling i mean crab dribbles.but PF avg means nothing. Hes a highly intelligent defender who rarely commits foulsthats a fact. A more poignant argument would be how if you breathe too hard on him the whistle blows. No one gets bailed out of bad\missed shots more than Lebae.

Last edited:
his flopping and his demeanor ... Straight prima donna.....
I see him as a big b ..i personally cannot like someone who I feel is B....
he's to big to act like a b *** dude on the court.

,it not enjoyable for me to see him play.

feel the same way about Blake griffin.

Last edited:
but why,?

Seems like a chill guy. Plays hard, plays defense..

Plus... He's a basketball player... He's not changing laws or anything

Every 5 pages or so someone comes into these hater threads and asks for rational thought and logic. That's the point, those qualities can be thrown out the window and purely subjective statements and feelings are celebrated. Helps keep other threads clean

but why,?

Seems like a chill guy. Plays hard, plays defense..

Plus... He's a basketball player... He's not changing laws or anything

Every 5 pages or so someone comes into these hater threads and asks for rational thought and logic. That's the point, those qualities can be thrown out the window and purely subjective statements and feelings are celebrated. Helps keep other threads clean

:clap

This man knows, without threads like this we cant let the inner troll/hater out and it will manifest inside us till we let it out in another thread and ruin that thread

Shabazz gunna get 6. Or Rio takes it and lets bazz rock his old jaun hah

Still dont understand the whole the NBA was rigged for Lebae thing tho. Can we just be real and say hes one of the smartest players EVER. Easillly. He did this. Not the NBA. If u wanna be mad he didnt stick with a **** organization until he was personally able to overcome all their defeciencys fine this thread is all about hate. But dont be nonsensical. Cant have it both ways... Everything he does is calculated. Why? Because no one else has a thread dedicated to hating on them. Hes that big of a deal. And he really only goofed once ever despite being the center of attention n the most rumor filled league out there for more than a decade. 0 indiscretions that made it out anyway. Im glad hes home and i can stop hating him for no good reason

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one else has a thread dedicated to hating them, might wanna do just a tiny bit of research before you make that claim.

You must not hang in S & T much or you're very young no disrespect but that's definitely not true.

Dude hates Bron cuz his boyfran Kobe isn't as good
But Kobe has a hate thread too... That has a lot of posters... I should go in there and make the same claim. See how dumb u look bro. I can def see why people don't like Kobe and that's fine whatever. But at this point if u can't see why people can't stand this ***** u don't wanna see it, your in denial

No one else has a thread dedicated to hating them, might wanna do just a tiny bit of research before you make that claim.

You must not hang in S & T much or you're very young no disrespect but that's definitely not true.
the kobe hate thread has been dead too. Hes also a top 5 most popular athlete n the world. I dont see ur point. Or u jus wanted to make quips?

the kobe hate thread has been dead too. Hes also a top 5 most popular athlete n the world. I dont see ur point. Or u jus wanted to make quips?

Again do a tiny bit of research dog, Kobe thread was popping just a couple weeks ago....ask sneakerpro he vents in there :lol:

You were wrong because you said there weren't other hate threads when there clearly is and that's all I pointed out, I ain't try to come at you just posted a couple smileys no biggie.

laugh.gif
@ that video.

I cant condone his travleling i mean crab dribbles.but PF avg means nothing. Hes a highly intelligent defender who rarely commits foulsthats a fact. A more poignant argument would be how if you breathe too hard on him the whistle blows. No one gets bailed out of bad\missed shots more than Lebae.

I think the reason why Lebron got less fouls called in average is that he also does not attempt to steal the ball from the opponent
that much compared to Kobe and MJ.

Great video. Would've been great if they threw in these too:

Couldn't find the full video for the last one, but he later said he sent Dwight Howard an email congratulating him 
laugh.gif

So we just not gonna hate no more? The father leaves his mistress and goes back home now everyone loves him again? I'm disgusted by some of u! Letting the media brainwash u in thinking he did this to "right his wrongs".

So we just not gonna hate no more? The father leaves his mistress and goes back home now everyone loves him again? I'm disgusted by some of u! Letting the media brainwash u in thinking he did this to "right his wrongs".

Nah dude still b made for leaving to go to a stacked team and now leaving that for a even better team

He chasing titles hard bro

With the unfortunate injury of Paul George, it seems as though The ECF will go through Chicago and Cleveland. Lebron has a lot of work ahead of him. He can't afford to lose another finals let alone fail to make it to another one. The bulls might be finals favorites in the east though...

Rose might have to show Lebron how to be a real hometown hero

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom