LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Kawhi is better right now
I wholeheartedly disagree.  LeBron is still light years better than Kawhi.  And this is coming from someone who hates LeBron.  I just think that Bron has become incredibly underrated and Kawhi has become incredibly overrated.

What happened with Lebron now?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ves-mvp-award-but-valuable-is-open-to-debate/
“Look at Steph’s numbers,” James said. “He averaged 30, he led the league in steals, he was 90-50-40 [shooting percentages from the free throw line, field and three-pointers], and they won 73 [games]. So, I don’t, do you have any debate over that, really, when it comes to that award?

“But when you talk about most ‘valuable’ then you can have a different conversation, so, take nothing away from him, he’s definitely deserving of that award, for sure.”

He hates that Steph has his spotlight
laugh.gif
because of that comment ? nothing really wrong with what he said 

That comment was typical Lebron though, we all know the award is subjective but its usually awarded to the best player on the best regular season team. Bron could have just congratulated Steph and kept it moving but nope, had to make a petty statement on the meaning of "valuable".

If Lebron never wins a championship again, does he go to the Hall of Fame as a member of the Cavs or Heat?

he shouldnt of said anything truth be told.

give praise, walk away.

all that other said stuff was unnecessary.

i felt the same when people had something to say about Steve Nash.
you know what you do on the court. speaking out on some bs award is tacky af.

he shouldnt of said anything truth be told.

give praise, walk away.

all that other said stuff was unnecessary.

i felt the same when people had something to say about Steve Nash.
you know what you do on the court. speaking out on some bs award is tacky af.

All of this. I don't understand why this even has to be explained.

except critiqued someones accomplishments. When he won in Miami, samething for me could of have been said. Dude is a hater ... You have the media that being this up, not bitter players.

He hates that Steph has his spotlight :lol:

The person who finished 3rd, or any coach/player NOT affiliated with the warriors should not be throwing shade at the MVP. When Bron won it, you never heard him with the bs, "well MVP is open for interpretation, anybody is deserving of this." He did it with the coach of the year award this year too. He's just butthurt that he thinks his accomplishments deserved the MVP more than Curry's. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, leave that sort of talk for the TV commentators and reporters. Those comments are a product of LeLames "beautiful mind" though.

All of this. I don't understand why this even has to be explained.

to add, LBJ has what? 4 of MVP's already?

how many more do you need?

ive always said, show me something game related. something substantial, and i can rock with it.

them hairline jokes, Delonte, Gloria? thats corny to me. who really gaf about all that. i dont.

Any real dude who felt snubbed would let their game talk. U go out there and prove why u feel your superior. But nah, baby girl go straight to the media and throw back hand compliments so his fans can start repeating the same thing. Dude at my job pulled that **** yesterday like bruh, he was the best player in the league this year period, unanimously. Even the haters knew, imo rw should've been 2nd tho

Last edited:
Any real dude who felt snubbed would let their game talk. U go out there and prove why u feel your superior. But nah, baby girl go straight to the media and throw back hand compliments so his fans can start repeating the same thing. Dude at my job pulled that **** yesterday like bruh, he was the best player in the league this year period, unanimously. Even the haters knew, imo rw should've been 2nd tho

This 100%

He hates that Steph has his spotlight :lol:

lebald is so salty. Steph is clearly the best player in the world right now, the unaminous MVP, and still has a full head of hair. It must really kill him inside that his time at the top is doneand he only was able to get 2 rings when he went to someone else's team.

Back
Top Bottom