LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I can't wait til gsw beat the cavs and we can all use Bron hating quotes in photos hops :lol:. Amongst losing he leaves us with a gem everytime. Last year his he's the best player on the planet speech, the go back to your regular lives speech, etc. This year might be the goat since he really feeling like he got a shot.

I can't wait til gsw beat the cavs and we can all use Bron hating quotes in photos hops :lol:. Amongst losing he leaves us with a gem everytime. Last year his he's the best player on the planet speech, the go back to your regular lives speech, etc. This year might be the goat since he really feeling like he got a shot.

This is he big payoff for all the work that hate can be. The classic salty Bron quotes are why we do this boys!! Let's bring home another hate championship! [drake] got the HATE in me goin baaaack to back [\drake]

This is he big payoff for all the work that hate can be. The classic salty Bron quotes are why we do this boys!! Let's bring home another hate championship! [drake] got the HATE in me goin baaaack to back [\drake]
[emoji]128076[/emoji]peat. Real greats win 3 in a row.... this dude bout to lose 3 in a row. Hopefully he fakes a cramp or something again for lulz

[emoji]128076[/emoji]peat. Real greats win 3 in a row.... this dude bout to lose 3 in a row. Hopefully he fakes a cramp or something again for lulz

I pray for another cramp game. This thread was gold.

It never ends with this clown. SMH. How you gonna flop that hard from a phantom hand that YOUR TEAMMATE threw?!

#prayforlebron

People caping for that lame in the playoffs thread. Eff outta here. No damn way I would ever want that fool and his antics on my team.

I think Lebron is one of the greatest all around players in NBA History. I want to see this guy win because players like him don't come around too often. This problem is the way he carries himself, his antics annoy the **** outta me. With that being said, I think Lebron has a narcissistic personality disorder which leads to the hate.

Lebron tends to get disappointed and acts up by flopping and crying when he's not getting the calls.

He cannot handle criticism,I mean what professional player would say this? "All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today." I mean take the L and move on but for him to say this was stupid.

I think Lebron started developing this disorder during his younger days. He's always been the man and everyone is below the "King".

Bottem line, Lebron is in the prime of his disorder

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom