LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

plus...our hate has already pushed this dudes legacy into the bottom of the trash bin...

even if he wins it wouldn't save him...

now we gotta ruin steph's legacy :lol: with his mouth guard ***

im torn this year....why couldn't my spurs face lebron and give him another L and keep my hate growing even stronger...

:smh:

this year i feel like my hate has shifted from lebron the cry baby to steph curry arrogant ***....

i think i'll be suspending my membership in this thread...as a new foe has emerged with even greater hate in me....

it sucks we have to choose the lesser of two evils right now ...

might start a steph curry haters thread... :evil:

UGHH... FOH... This LeTot trying to distract the hate. Your messiah Lebum is done!

Last edited:
Yeah, his knee was really bothering him in the second half... :rolleyes

I don't think it was related to his previous injury, I think
He just landed on his leg real hard from the halftime buzzer beating layup he hit. If you watch, he limps into the locker room right after that.

plus...our hate has already pushed this dudes legacy into the bottom of the trash bin...

even if he wins it wouldn't save him...

now we gotta ruin steph's legacy
laugh.gif
with his mouth guard ***
foh with that bs. 

We need to expel these usurpers trying to bring down the hate.

Man, I don't wanna hear anything bout people's hate waning or transferring that hate elsewhere.  No sitting on the fence here:  legit haters only !  I'm already licking my chops ready for Lebooboo's downfall yet again dude has a healthy squad with plenty of rest.  But he needs help doe!  Let's all dispense with our petty differences and unite our hatred into a cohesive unit like Voltron.  Away with thee heathens!

There's already a Warriors/ Steph hate thread take your hate there. If you ain't all the way in, we have no use for you here.

Bron sadface should really overpower MJ sadface by now

I hope the owner publicly cuts this fraud before he tries to create another super team somewhere else.

No matter what this undercover LeThot agents come in here to do, my hate will never falter.

LeBum will always be the NBAs epitome of a wanna be and I want wait to see his new legacy commence.

The self proclaimed King holds the record for most consecutive NBA finals trips without a win. How glorious to see his name/faces associated with such an undesirable title.

LeScum the new Buffalo Bills

Man, we can make a shirt with LeBron in the middle holding his hands empty. On top the words 3 peat and at the bottom KL Iggy and Finals MVP holding the trophies...

Last edited:
Cant decide which team i hate more.

But...

Let's go team. :smokin

(dont unload on me FF, you're still my dude and i still wish you happiness :nerd: )

Not sure how ppl hate the Dubs. They may celebrate a lot, and Green is a bit of whiny ***** but besides that they play together, they get along, and they're fun to watch.

The Cavs on the other hand...how can you not hate them?

Back
Top Bottom