LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Probably not, his follicle transplant or whatever work he had done isn't too thin right now.

Game day. 
smokin.gif

Lebron is a ******* joke man. cannot wait for GSW to sweep these bums. Good thing for Lebron that Lue can take the blame.

Ol "I'm confident in playing without the wide headband only because I went to Bosley Transplant Clinic" type dude.

Ol tryin to holla at 18 year olds on Instagram type dude.

Ol "what does most valuable really mean" type dude

Ol "at the end of the day you gotta you gonna wake up havin the same life, while I'm still great" type dude

Sub tweetin *** dude

Passive aggressive *** mark

Gettin off social media but still tweeting subliminal messages like some scorned hood rat

"The Heatles" not 5, not 6, not seben....

Leaving his team to go "workout" with dwade in Miami mid season

After losing to the magic in 09' "I'm a competitor. It doesn't make sense for me to go over and shake somebody's hand"

The number change?

The dunk contest?

His incredibly douchey pre game pep talks "I live for this DAWG! NAHHMEAN dawg!!!!"

Coach Lebron

The list goes on and on and on.

Let's get this 3-PEAT hate championship fellas!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just chillin, patiently waiting for the day that LeBron announces that he's leaving Cleveland for a second time. The lulz on that day, man. Ska won't be able to keep back the slander in the normal threads :evil:

We just need GS to do their part and beat them.

I would love a repeat of when he threw away his Cleveland uniform, for good measure. That moment would be immortalized and ppl would be analyzing his form and everything.

The hater in me needs this.

Last edited:
So LeBron had more help

And uh that happened

Come on man, you know that will always be his excuse. Child minded Lebby always passing the blame. Don't you check his $tat$.

And fools are out there saying the East is formidable. East is a joke and Lebby gets exposed every year.

If SA Didnt screw up a rebound, Lebby would be going for 1-6 in the finals right now.

Last edited:
He's legit washed now. :lol:

He's always had ****boy tendencies but he was still a great player.

Dude is legit the biggest reason they lost, historically I don't emm know who to compare this dude to.

I liked the hate I saw outta you guys today, great job on getting the W. Now let's focus, stick to the game plan, and do what we do and get that next HATE WIN! Hate hate hate hate hate

Back
Top Bottom