LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Bron failed as a GM. Got TT that 80 mil and for what. Got Blatt ousted in favor of Lue and for what. Traded for Love only for him to be a non factor. You did this to yourself Bron :rofl:

I'm listening to ESPN on my phone... decided to tune into Cleveland for the lulz and the fans are blaming Lue.

giphy.gif

Kobe never jumped ship though like Bron.

Also didnt try to predict not 1, not 2...etc championships.

#LeBum

So you're conveniently forgetting when he demanded a trade to the Bulls but wouldn't go unless Deng wasn't a part of the trade.

Last edited:
So you're conveniently forgetting when he demanded a trade to the Bulls but wouldn't go unless Deng wasn't a part of the trade.

He didn't leave though. It was more of a ploy to get management to do something b/c essentially they lied to him about trying to be competitive after he reupped in 04. His prime years were being wasted.

the one night this stiff needed to go out and own the game he couldn't. what else is new? they needed lebron to drop 40 and what he do? nothing. "almost triple double doe!" lol. exact reason why his stats are ********. he also played terrible on defense tonight. obviously as much as I can not stand this dude, he is not 1000% to be blamed for this loss. but when your team is being run off the court you have to get the ball and shoot 20-40 times if you have to to get your team back in it. what would kobe or Jordan do on this same cavs team in this same situation against this same warriors team? let me answer it for you. they would shoot until their arms fell off and clawed and fought till the end like men. but not Lebby. he soft. looking for cop outs. your team is down 0-2 you have to beat this team 4 times hahaha they lost 9 times ALLL year ! good luck the king is dethroned once they get swept. and I can not wait!

also forgot to mention all my bozo friends who would drink a glass of bron jrs had the nerve to ask what Steph did. like what's he have to do with your bum *** hero? so when asked I looked. and he played better than nut *** jimmy. and played 15 or so less minutes. I'm out man it's not even fun anymore to hate this man! too easy !! too damn easy!!

Back
Top Bottom