LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Y'all ready?! We need to lock in tonight, I'm talking iggy snatching lebron cookies everytime he dribbles lock in. No better way do I want it, 4-0. 2 more wins in that **** hole cleveland, his 30 for 30 just keeps getting worse. Hopefully we get okc game 6 klay, game 1 Livingston, game 2 dray, game 1 hb, elite defender iggy, and I'm back Portland game steph so they can win by 60 :lol:. Or I'll take a close one so his confidence is high then a game winner to rip his heart out.

Last edited:
Checking in
pimp.gif

Bust out the BROOMSSSS

Someone with decent photoshop skills needs to put in Lebby's face if and when they lose tonight.

don't yall think it's fitting that lebron's last final appearance will end in the same way as his first?

thinking about dat def swept me off my feet.

It's a mysterious cycle that has come full circle...not as mysterious as the disappearance and reappearance of his hairline tho. 
nerd.gif

See, man, stuff like what I just saw is where my feelings against Bron come from.

Just showed him rolling through the hall arriving to the game in a nice suit, swagger on like a hundred thousand. Hand out, dapping people up as he passes them by with his sunglasses on.

Doris Burke in the hall, looking down at something. Phone? Notes? Iono. I just know her head was definitely down... and Lebron tapped her on the shoulder as he passed by and then kept his hand out. Like he EXPECTED everyone to dap him up as he passed, even if they have their head down and don't see him coming.

And she looked up like, "Wha? Huh? 'S going on?" Perfect response. Definitely didn't high five him or pound fists or anything. Looked up, saw Bron pass by, went back to whatever she was doing. Perfect.

Ol' entitled 'BETTER shake my hand' self.

Last edited:

See, man, stuff like what I just saw is where my feelings against Bron come from.

Just showed him rolling through the hall arriving to the game in a nice suit swagger on like a hundred thousand. Hand out, dapping people up as he passes them by with his sunglasses on.

Doris Burke in the hall, looking down at something. Phone? Notes? Iono. I just know her head was definitely down... and Lebron tapped her on the shoulder as he passed by and then kept his hand out. Like he EXPECTED everyone to dap him up as he passed, even if they have their head down and don't see him coming.

And she looked up like, "Wha? Huh? 'S going on?" Perfect response. Definitely didn't high five him or pound fists or anything. Looked up, saw Bron pass by, went back to whatever she was doing. Perfect.

We so petty I love it!
roll.gif

Just showed him rolling through the hall arriving to the game in a nice suit swagger on like a hundred thousand. Hand out, dapping people up as he passes them by with his sunglasses on.

:lol: take these reps!

Knew the Cavs weren't going to get swept. Warriors just need to steal one, hopefully next game they'll get it.

always been a Bron hater.. glad he's in for another L... while im rooting for them to lose , i dont want them to get swept. at least give the appearance of a finals matchup... CAVS are simply outclassed

you happy now? :stoneface:

I mean, as a so-called Lebron hater, what exactly did that game do for you?

All the phonies can come back and try again next season. Let the real haters take it from here.

Last edited:
damn Lebroom would have been funny af again but i guess we can all settle for Le2outta7inthefinals instead.

What the **** was that yesterday?

We had one guy saying he hopes that Lebron scores 40 and that key Warriors' players get into foul trouble. We had a bunch of other guys saying that they don't want to see a sweep.

We need to refocus; lock the **** in. Guys are getting way too complacent.

Major props to $tacy $tacy and kingkoopa kingkoopa for calling out all that BS when they saw it.

You guys better come prepared to hate tomorrow, or there will be no 3-peat for us. We will be just like all the other hate groups that could only manage to 2-peat.

History is what we're after, men. That doesn't come easy.

What the **** was that yesterday?

We had one guy saying he hopes that Lebron scores 40 and that key Warriors' players get into foul trouble. We had a bunch of other guys saying that they don't want to see a sweep.

We need to refocus; lock the **** in. Guys are getting way too complacent.

Major props to $tacy $tacy and kingkoopa kingkoopa for calling out all that BS when they saw it.

You guys better come prepared to hate tomorrow, or there will be no 3-peat for us. We will be just like all the other hate groups that could only manage to 2-peat.

History is what we're after, men. That doesn't come easy.
These dudes watch espn imaginary stats and start rooting for that cornball. Only real haters for now on, not those I only hate lebron when it's cool to hate him. They had the nerve to say he averages the most ppg after a blowout in the finals :lol:. For that Stat to even be a thing u have to be blown out a lot in the finals.

Back
Top Bottom