LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

@youngwolf  can we get a hater prayer? Everybody bow your heads
They tell us that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next game, or the next year? Will it be when we are thread banned, and when a mod is filtering every post? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemy shall have bound us hand and foot?

Haters, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of Hate hath placed in our power. The millions of NTers armed in the holy cause of hate, and in such a thread as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Stans may cry, "Peace, Peace"-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next game that is played in Cleveland will bring to our tongues the sweet taste of stan tears!

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me hate or give me death!

And may Bron get beat like the Beibs!

Amen!
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
[@=https://niketalk.com/members/150945"Peace, Peace"-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next game that is played in Cleveland will bring to our tongues the sweet taste of stan tears!

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me hate or give me death!

JVG even took a shot at Bron with them BS layups at the end. LoL

This is Stats padding time .... duh .... ain't that LeBron gimmicks

Great game great effort by the Dubs
LeFraud just like clockwork was frauding the city of Cleveland with his lack of effort

Now gonna prepare my slander list for the next game when the Dubs bury this POS team :pimp:

Great game great effort by the Dubs
LeFraud just like clockwork was frauding the city of Cleveland with his lack of effort

Now gonna prepare my slander list for the next game when the Dubs bury this POS team :pimp:

Then dude tries to throw a full court lob to get his triple double. Such a stat stuffer!!! Jeff Gundy called him out for it and everything :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom