LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Kyrie got robbed he literally hit the game winning shot.All Lebron does is go to all star packed teammates in a weak conference and beat choking teams.

Does the Finals MVP go to the best player in the championship game or series?

I'm not a LeBron fan but I'm warning y'all...better get used to it because he will be racking up the championships in the next 5 years. He's already guaranteed a Finals appearance coming out of the East but now that the team has a championship under them, what else could stop them? They could still upgrade at some positions too

:lol:

You think the NBA dat rigged he gonna be winning rings at 37?!!!

After this rigged final, I won't doubt it tough.

You got no right to be the MVP when, with the game on the line, 1 minute on the clock, tied, you don't even touch the ball.

Last edited:
Lebron haters are hilarious, now their new angle is Lebron shouldn't have won finals MVP

We are deciding this from them being down 3-1

2 40+ point games
3 triple doubles
3 or more blocks and steals a game
Pretty much leads every player on the floor in every stat
Played an incredible defensive game

Kyrie did what he was SUPPOSED to do, they couldn't have won without him showing up but miss me with that. 
He was a stat padder and disappears for most of the 4th qtr in the whole series
Kyrie saved his butt in the 4th qtr at every game

laugh.gif

whole thread sick
I can't sleep

laugh.gif

You think the NBA dat rigged he gonna be winning rings at 37?!!!

After this rigged final, I won't doubt it tough.
He getting at least 2 more with Cleveland as is and then will probably sign on with Anthony Davis or whatever superstar is in their prime in 2021 to either tie or pass MJ 
laugh.gif

Lebron haters are hilarious, now their new angle is Lebron shouldn't have won finals MVP

We are deciding this from them being down 3-1

2 40+ point games
3 triple doubles
3 or more blocks and steals a game
Pretty much leads every player on the floor in every stat
Played an incredible defensive game

Kyrie did what he was SUPPOSED to do, they couldn't have won without him showing up but miss me with that. 
He was a stat padder and disappears for most of the 4th qtr in the whole series
Kyrie saved his butt in the 4th qtr at every game

He getting at least 2 more with Cleveland as is and then will probably sign on with Anthony Davis or whatever superstar is in their prime in 2021 to either tie or pass MJ 
laugh.gif
I don't know why we haters jinx this.Don't say this.Don't make this come true.He will stay at 3 rings

^ you are in a haters thread Lionblood
You can argue your slurpage of LeFraud in the NBA thread
We all know Kyrie was the real MVP
Peace out LeFraud nut huggers

Last edited:
God these LeBron stans are annoying
This is a haters thread
Go have your LeTrash opinion somewhere else

This is a LeBron haters thread
Y'all think imma convert?
Voting was unanimous for LeFraud. Rigged voting

I have no problem with non-haters in the thread because it reveals they're one of three things:

1. Trolls

2. Bandwagon Lebron fans who follow him from team to team

3. Cleveland fans who hated him too till he came back

Last edited:
I have no problem with non-haters in the thread because it reveals they're one of three things:

1. Trolls
2. Bandwagon Lebron fans who follow him from team to team
3. Cleveland fans who hated him too till he came back
They should make their own thread tbh
It would be called the LeScum Stan Nuthugging thread

I still hate LeBron, but I think I'm going to spend my time in the Curry hate thread for the off-season.
same here. i will never like him or not hate him dont care if he wins six chips in arow. . the stupidest things dudes say that you cant hate on people who win championships. him winning dont take away from the fact that hes b made. i hated mj and hes the goat. winning is irrelevant with players i hate. 

Back
Top Bottom