LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

pjdabullsfan pjdabullsfan

Keep being miserable of Lebron's greatness. He'll win more championships than you will ever see the dysfunctional bulls win in your lifetime [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]

Lebron staying at 3

The Warriors couldn't have given away this series harder than they did

Last edited by a moderator:
THE SLANDER STOPS TODAY!!!

Lol, no.

Kyrie saved LeBron

This.

99 haters, and they all *******

Lol. This little guy was legitimately hurt by the posts he read in here.

Game day. :smokin

Oh, and I spoke to the "Red Woman," and everything has been taken care of. Just recite the following:

Lord of Light! Come to us in our darkness. We offer you this false king. Take him and cast your light upon us. For the night is dark and full of terrors.

When I told her the game starts at 8, she mistakenly thought I meant in Westeros Standard Time.:smh:

However, the Lord of Light did show up, it was just a little late (Lebron's hard fall).

it's about your lord of savior Lebron peeing all over this thread. Drink up kids.

I will never understand the obsession Lebron stans have with this man genitalia. Bunch of weirdos.

And now they're projecting their fantasies onto this thread. :x :smh:

Going to the warriors haters threads for the offseason.

So much this.

How does one additional championship erase all of his past failures? Particularly this one... this one is more about the Fraud-iors falling apart and Stephanie being exposed.

3-7. Still his record, right?

Exactly.

They've been waiting a long time to come in here and say "I told you so," so you kind of have to excuse the excess emotion they are currently excreting.

I still hate LeBron, but I think I'm going to spend my time in the Curry hate thread for the off-season.
I'll be with u

Basically.

The Warriors were nothing more than a temporary alliance. The enemy of my enemy...

God these LeBron stans are annoying
This is a haters thread
Go have your LeTrash opinion somewhere else

They're basically the ugly person from highschool. They're feelings were hurt for a long time. And now that some time has passed and they're a little less ugly, they want to make sure we see them.

Y'all can have your sleepless nights for the whole summer knowing that Lebron won and makes miserable folks like you guys especially Eddie hate his life even more [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. Be sure to tune in to ESPN all week to add salt to your wounds ladies [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
:lol: I love my life man idk what you are talking about

These stans are weirdos, man. But I guess this gives us an idea of how reacts when the man he looks up to in life comes up short.

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers youngwolf youngwolf @lakersman3000 pjdabullsfan pjdabullsfan and others, same time next year. History has proven that it goes our way more than the other.
True that

I will take the L for this Finals
Doesn't diminish the fact that LeFraud betrayed Cleveland than only came back because he didn't do that well in Miami even with all that help.
The media and stans will forever be like, they beat a 73-9 team OMG wow that must mean LeBron is GOAT

Well let's see how the real GOAT aka MJ fares compares to LeFraud in overall Finals record

6-0, beat the likes of Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, John Stockton, Clyde Drexler, with most of them in their primes

Hell LeFraud got beat 2 out of 3 times by Tim Duncan, a 40 year old Jason Kidd and Dirk Nowitzki beat the Big 3 during the Miami era

He really only beat KD and Russ, Curry and Klay (1 out of 2 tries), and got lucky with Ray Allen when the Heat beat the Spurs

So yeah, imma crap on LeFraud still, and his stans gonna keep slurpin him up

P.S. who the hell watches The Godfather 6 times and can't name a quote from the movie.

youngwolf youngwolf thanks for trying G

sometimes life doesn't go our way, but we seen the man lose 4 times already :pimp:
his legacy will never be GOAT :pimp:

Because they are idiots, athletes who take steroids for an extended period of time don't last long because of side effects. If Lebron has been doing this for years his body would have been fallen apart. :lol:

Steroidal hormones decrease wound healing and bone formation in the long run.

Growth hormone has several side effects including diabetes, metabolic syndrome (obesity), joint pain (which kinda defeats the purpose :lol: ).

Let's be real, Lebron is just a freak of nature....deal with it.  :lol:

It's called cycling and micro dosing man. You don't have to take steroids year round to reap the benefits of it. He's a once in a generation talent that's probably doping. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
I'ma go head and sit this out.

I just dont know how to feel.

I just know I don't wanna feel like this no mo. :smh:

I'ma go head and sit this out.

I just dont know how to feel.

I just know I don't wanna feel like this no mo. :smh:
Same place next year b. It's not like son is 7 for 7, history tells us we got a better chance of him losing than winning.

Yea I'm sure you are
laugh.gif

No one cares about Lebron competing with Jordan legacy. It won't happen and that's that. He got a ring for Cleveland and that's all that matters. If he was to lose the rest of his career, who cares. He got one for his city and made haters like you even more sour [emoji]128514[/emoji]
ESPN has posted 5 articles on their Facebook page alone either directly comparing Lebron to Jordan or referencing others who are comparing Lebron to Jordan since the game last night. Also saw a bunch of Lebron fans retweet ESPN-run Twitter accounts that listed comparisons between Lebron and Jordan. Haven't tuned into ESPN (and don't plan on it for a while), but I'm sure there were legacy comparisons there too.

Lebron himself once had Jordan as the screensaver on his phone for motivation.

How can no one care when Lebron himself cares? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I've disliked lebron since 2003 and it has almost nothing to do with his on court accomplishments. Its a character flaw that will be with him for life. A corny *** ***** will always be a corny *** *****

Back
Top Bottom