LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I'm not a LeBron fan but I'm warning y'all...better get used to it because he will be racking up the championships in the next 5 years. He's already guaranteed a Finals appearance coming out of the East but now that the team has a championship under them, what else could stop them? They could still upgrade at some positions too

Y'all do this every time and I don't know why. Just like the people who crowned the GSWs in March. Nothing is guaranteed and the games still need to be played. The NBA is going to have a lot of moving parts over the next two years. I will say though, it's safe to assume that the cavs will be back in the finals next year.

:lol: did the Knicks win tonight?

Anyway this thread has run its course into believe. We did well 3 outta 6 times. But really don't have a reason to slander anymore.

Top 10 reasons Bron Still Sucks:
1. Finals was obviously rigged.
2. LeBae on HGH
3. Bae still ain't win without Wade in the building
4. Kobe>Bae
5. Delonte West gave his mom the bidness
6. Got Bronze instead of Gold
7. Bogut was injured
8. Curry had bad knee and ankle
9. *2011-2012 Finals
10. *2012-2013 Finals

Top 10 reasons Bron Still Sucks:
1. Finals was obviously rigged.
2. LeBae on HGH
3. Bae still ain't win without Wade in the building
4. Kobe>Bae
5. Delonte West gave his mom the bidness
6. Got Bronze instead of Gold
7. Bogut was injured
8. Curry had bad knee and ankle
9. *2011-2012 Finals
10. *2012-2013 Finals
Repped

I'm not a LeBron fan but I'm warning y'all...better get used to it because he will be racking up the championships in the next 5 years. He's already guaranteed a Finals appearance coming out of the East but now that the team has a championship under them, what else could stop them? They could still upgrade at some positions too

Y'all can have your sleepless nights for the whole summer knowing that Lebron won and makes miserable folks like you guys especially Eddie hate his life even more [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. Be sure to tune in to ESPN all week to add salt to your wounds ladies [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Y'all can have your sleepless nights for the whole summer knowing that Lebron won and makes miserable folks like you guys especially Eddie hate his life even more [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. Be sure to tune in to ESPN all week to add salt to your wounds ladies [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
:lol: I love my life man idk what you are talking about
Congrats to Cleveland but still f lescum

pjdabullsfan pjdabullsfan these LeScum stans are on one tonight :lol:
His record is still 3-4 and he won because of Kyrie
Nothing gonna change the fact that MJ is better than him

Last edited:
Wow, Happiest day of my life!!! Waited my whole life for my city to do it. Last 2 years I went to every Cavs Home Playoff game but Game 2 of Raps series. Will post pics tomorrow, sprayed ace everywhere tonight!!!

All ya go kill yourself!!

Have fun when LeSackless dips again this summer and returns Cleveland to irrelevancy.

@PJDaBullsfan these LeScum stans are on one tonight
laugh.gif

His record is still 3-4 and he won because of Kyrie
Nothing gonna change the fact that MJ is better than him
I know that. He just gonna come and Disrespeckt the thread. Go to the LeBron Nuthugger Thread.
Wow, Happiest day of my life!!! Waited my whole life for my city to do it. Last 2 years I went to every Cavs Home Playoff game but Game 2 of Raps series. Will post pics tomorrow, sprayed ace everywhere tonight!!!

All ya go kill yourself!!
Remember this Since 1964 Chicago has won 11 Championships in span to your measly 1

CHI>CLE 

Can't believe the Warriors blew this.

Still don't like this B made dude.

What makes it worse is that LeFraud won with four former Knicks players makes me sick as a diehard Knicks fan smh...

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

:lol: these LeScum stans are something else
It's like they forgot their "hero" ditched Cleveland to Miami for more help then went back to Cleveland when he failed on his 8 ring promise
Slander proof yeah right
He got lucky to have Myrie saving his butt for most of the series
What is he like in Cleveland? 1-2 in the finals? This is y'all King? Took him 3 tries to finally get the help he wanted :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom