LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Seriously. I hate it when people say how "unfair" it was to get KD. How about these teams/GM's draft and develop properly and plan accordingly for when a major Free Agent becomes available?The Warriors needed A LOT of luck to be in the position to get KD, but they did everything right beforehand and were rewarded with KD. 

That doesn't mean that the rest of us have to like it (and I say that as a Wizards fan).

F*** KD, dude had to join the team that beat him because he couldn't compete against them.

That doesn't mean that the rest of us have to like it (and I say that as a Wizards fan).

F*** KD, dude had to join the team that beat him because he couldn't compete against them.
LeBron had to go to wade team recruit Bosh and a bunch of sharpshooter in order to win. Don't ***** and complain when others do it.

I can see how playing with Westbrook can be a problem.

People saying **** KD but rather see LeBron go to 7 straight finals because of a stacked team and weak east plus win it all rather than anything else .. Pathetic ...I'm all for competition but if this is the only way I can see a team compete against the Cavs so beat it... **** Lebron

LeBron had to go to wade team recruit Bosh and a bunch of sharpshooter in order to win. Don't ***** and complain when others do it.

I can see how playing with Westbrook can be a problem.

People saying **** KD but rather see LeBron go to 7 straight finals because of a stacked team and weak east plus win it all rather than anything else .. Pathetic ...I'm all for competition but if this is the only way I can see a team compete against the Cavs so beat it... **** Lebron

That first year with the heat was great. Dirk washed those fools with an old jason kidd and a bunch of role players.

roll.gif

This is one of the greatest times in NT history

The hate for LeBron is real man ... Like last night when he took KD 1 on 1 and score .. It was followed by a time out and he was walking of the court like shaking his head insinuating that KD couldn't hold him or had anything for him. ***** you down 2 - 0 at that point you guys are down but you claiming a 2 point victory?

FOH ... Glad that the dagger 3 came from KD on his *** .. Now that's how you assert your leadership .. How you carry a team how you say **** this is my time.

Instead dude in the last qtr is a *****.

And more why I hate this ***** ....

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ds-passing-kyle-korver-late-game-3-nba-finals

So you mean to tell me knowing the outcome you would still do the same ****? ***** please ...

How about you would of have taken green to the right when no one could come up and help and either initiate contact and get foul of/ and possibly and one situation....

Instead you drove left to initiate the double to pass to Korver in the corner because you didn't believe in your greatness. .. FOH ***** boy.

I like how that one reporter didn't let him off the hook and got him to say KD shot in his face hahaha

Man ... Why are people talking about LeBron can't take a break cause if not Warriors go on runs?

************* haven't you ****** not been watching the finals? The warriors have been going on runs with it without LeBron in the game.

People crack me up man ...

GAMEDAY....LEBRON gets broomed :rofl: tonight..

Got the broom ready

Idk what to expect tonight between Lebron saying "i'm blessed, i still have 3 rings etc etc" and his stans blaming everyone but lebron eventhough they praise only him in a win

^^ STANS will come out and say hes still the greatest because he won a ship with a crappy Miami Squad and a crappy CAVS squad :rolleyes :rolleyes *sarcasm*

Last edited:
^^ STANS will come out and say hes still the greatest because he won a ship with a crappy Miami Squad and a crappy CAVS squad :rolleyes :rolleyes *sarcasm*
Miami did make the playoff before he got there and joined with another 10 time all star.

Clev had Kyrie and brought another all star in Love plus a bunch of good roll player.

Problem is that LeBron play individual ball rather than team ball. Only team ball when he needs to be bailed out.

Miami did make the playoff before he got there and joined with another 10 time all star.

Clev had Kyrie and brought another all star in Love plus a bunch of good roll player.

Problem is that LeBron play individual ball rather than team ball. Only team ball when he needs to be bailed out.

So true.

its funny, that people forget that the greatest 3point shooter in history was on those MIA teams a well. Jesus where thou?? now??? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom