LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I would of have taken shump out and put Tristan.

So crazy how the Cavs drafted tristian with the 4th pick in 2011 .. No one had that Dude that high but clev .. They could of have a bomb squad .. About 4 to 5 people I can name better than tristian that were up for grabs

I gotta commend the refs and Kyrie on bailing the Cleveland Lebrons out once again

Lebron & co gonna catch that long flight to GS just to come right back home empty handed :smokin

No way golden state wins tomorrow. I'm done with sports, after game 3 and 4 it's so obvious the Nba is going to try to make LeBron and the Cavs comeback so they can have LeBron in goat talk and all that bs . this is straight wwe
It's been real but I'm out. I'm done with sports... Only reason I come to nt is for sports talk. Peace out my dudes....

No way golden state wins tomorrow. I'm done with sports, after game 3 and 4 it's so obvious the Nba is going to try to make LeBron and the Cavs comeback so they can have LeBron in goat talk and all that bs . this is straight wwe
It's been real but I'm out. I'm done with sports... Only reason I come to nt is for sports talk. Peace out my dudes....

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

People still believe the NBA is scripted?

Go outside.

If the warriors end up losing this finals. All of them dudes need to retire ... How can you even show your face ...

Finish this **** man .. PTSD from last year still in my system.

Yeah GS need to stop fudgin' around! :smh: If Cleveland pulls this one out tonight things get somewhat interesting.

Last edited:
If we get a blowout by mid 4th qtr, i expect ***** boy bron to walk off the court/bench and not do any press :smokin

Game day. 
smokin.gif

Prepare for glory, brothers. Hate like you've never hated before. Hate so hard today, that if this thread were to last for a thousand years, future haters would look back at this day, June 12th, 2017, and say to themselves, "This was their finest hour."

Game day. :smokin

Prepare for glory, brothers. Hate like you've never hated before. Hate so hard today, that if this thread were to last for a thousand years, future haters would look back at this day, June 12th, 2017, and say to themselves, "This was their finest hour."

Damn straight. **** bron bron.

Game day. :smokin

Amen

Back
Top Bottom