LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

How is KD signing to GS "organic" in any way? Dude hopped onto a 73 win team to coast his way to a ring.

You didn't read.

The 73 win team that GSW built was actually....BUILT. Great drafting, luck, smart FA signings, playing in a well oiled system....and ridiculous jumps in talent to core players was "organic".

KD signing to GS clearly wasn't that. But dudes get mad at GSW like they didn't build their team from the ground up and win already before KD. They talk like the warrriros just went out and signed all the best players in the league overnight :lol:.

kd and curry sitting at the throne .. they kicking lebron off the ledge .....one more game and hes over thrown as the best in the world. and hes getting older. f lebron .../ 

Last edited:
really like how KD came down and bust one in Lebron's face... then Iguodala D'd him up.

Its all Lebron's fault! hahahahaha

You didn't read.

The 73 win team that GSW built was actually....BUILT. Great drafting, luck, smart FA signings, playing in a well oiled system....and ridiculous jumps in talent to core players was "organic".

KD signing to GS clearly wasn't that. But dudes get mad at GSW like they didn't build their team from the ground up and win already before KD. They talk like the warrriros just went out and signed all the best players in the league overnight
laugh.gif
Seriously. I hate it when people say how "unfair" it was to get KD. How about these teams/GM's draft and develop properly and plan accordingly for when a major Free Agent becomes available?The Warriors needed A LOT of luck to be in the position to get KD, but they did everything right beforehand and were rewarded with KD. 

One moar!

Still gotta wake up to my ****** life, word to LeBron :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting to realize that Lebron is much like Russell Westbrook. The assist numbers are there, but check what kind of assists he's getting and the kinds of shots he sets his teammates up for and you'll know the real story.

Lebron's teammates (not named Kyrie Irving) attempted just SIX shots inside the three point line. Where was Lebron feeding Kevin Love in the post? Richard Jefferson on cuts? The lobs to Thompson?

It's Pretty tough to get in rhythm when the only time Lebron involves you is a corner three pointer after eating most of the shot clock. Meanwhile, his teammates will continue to get blamed for not contributing and Lebron will continue to need more help. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I love these LeBron stans ... Been making excuses since first lost now saying the warriors best team ever and no one would be able to beat them ...

If the Cavs had a better game plan they could ... You have great players but when you play ISO and clear everone of the paint ... Then you drive and instead of finishing you pass for a 3 ... Well wtf do you expect?

LoL

Starting to realize that Lebron is much like Russell Westbrook. The assist numbers are there, but check what kind of assists he's getting and the kinds of shots he sets his teammates up for and you'll know the real story.

Lebron's teammates (not named Kyrie Irving) attempted just SIX shots inside the three point line. Where was Lebron feeding Kevin Love in the post? Richard Jefferson on cuts? The lobs to Thompson?

It's Pretty tough to get in rhythm when the only time Lebron involves you is a corner three pointer after eating most of the shot clock. Meanwhile, his teammates will continue to get blamed for not contributing and Lebron will continue to need more help. :rolleyes  
Yep

LeBron got votes for the 2015 Finals MVP for basically putting up the same numbers that Westbrook was criticized for against Houston.

Yep

LeBron got votes for the 2015 Finals MVP for basically putting up the same numbers that Westbrook was criticized for against Houston.
That's because is LeBron bro ... I brought that argument up .. If it's by number Westbrook is the best ever .. Then they talk about efficiency. LoL

Facts are that to close out the forth qtr LeBron didn't do **** .. A leader a great a goat will take over the game demand the ball and will his team to victory instead he pass the buck to Kyrie and after the game m. I'm doing my part I have a triple double I'm the best in the world I can't do much else ... FOH.

Back
Top Bottom