LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by Oasis

I LOVE YA!
But it's a foregone conclusion. We won the chip for now and the foreseeable future. Teams should just start rebuilding, because we got the NBA on lock for the next 6 years, probably even 10. Tough break guys. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son said 10 years
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by Oasis

I LOVE YA!
But it's a foregone conclusion. We won the chip for now and the foreseeable future. Teams should just start rebuilding, because we got the NBA on lock for the next 6 years, probably even 10. Tough break guys. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son said 10 years
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chaose57

Since a Laker fan decided to post this pick; how does it feel knowing that 7 out of 11 of those rings we're earned destroying the Lakers? I'd love to see LeBron's first ring come at the Lakers expense.

Since a Laker fan decided to post this pick; how does it feel knowing that 7 out of 11 of those rings we're earned destroying the Lakers? I'd love to see LeBron's first ring come at the Lakers expense.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I could've posted an endless amount of laughing gifs and memes celebrating lebooboo's failures, but I'll just ignore you for stupidity. 

I could've posted an endless amount of laughing gifs and memes celebrating lebooboo's failures, but I'll just ignore you for stupidity. 

Wow @ how easy the heat have it this year. I guess its up to the western team to get the job done
30t6p3b.gif

Wow @ how easy the heat have it this year. I guess its up to the western team to get the job done
30t6p3b.gif

equal opportunity hater. shoot, bump this also for the heat haters. some lakers fans can join in on this one

Please explain what you mean here with the 7 out of 11 chips?

Far from a Heat hater, but if Battier, Miller, and Haslem only combine for like 8 points, the Heat are dead, and haters/detractors will rejoice.

ruh roh, things getting a little more physical with the heat and indy

only a matter of time before the west takes them out

Back
Top Bottom