LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I never realized how annoying Spurs fans can be. I'm a little embarrassed that I have it in my sig cause this group of Spurs
fans remind of Laker, Cowboy and bandwagon Heat "fans".
said the cat whose favorite team is really the Rockets but because his team sucks so bad he decide to root for the Spurs lol

laugh.gif

as a Bulls fan, as much as I hate the Heat we all know the NBA will not let the Finals end up being OKC vs BOS .. D.Stern ain't having that!! Heat will win the next 2 unfortunately

So this is the team that would've beaten my Bulls had Derrick not gotten hurt? This is the almighty team from Miami that just has "too much" for any opponent? This is the team that was created  to win multiple championships??

laugh.gif

I *@*! hate the Miami Heat with the fury of 1,200 volcanoes. I enjoy seeing them fail. Those %%%@!*% deserve every negative word, vibe, and comment that they have coming their way. The *@*! *@*! themselves to being with. How *@*! dare they!! *@*! them! Mark *@*! *@*! !! Die Die Die

Originally Posted by arstyle27

So this is the team that would've beaten my Bulls had Derrick not gotten hurt? This is the almighty team from Miami that just has "too much" for any opponent? This is the team that was created  to win multiple championships??

laugh.gif

I *@*! hate the Miami Heat with the fury of 1,200 volcanoes. I enjoy seeing them fail. Those %%%@!*% deserve every negative word, vibe, and comment that they have coming their way. The *@*! *@*! themselves to being with. How *@*! dare they!! *@*! them! Mark *@*! *@*! !! Die Die Die

Bruh. Look at you.Calm yourself.

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

^ The deed is not done yet bro. Oven is just pre-heating right now.

I can feel it man!!

Like when i was a kid in the backseat of my dad's 1988 Oldsmobile on our way to get ice cream in a waffle cone......I can taste that $#+*!!!!!!!!!!!! Thursday will be my day of pleasure. I will relish iin their demise like a pig relishes the cool mud on a hot summers day!!!!

%#*@ the Heat fa life!

laugh.gif

I +$%$ hate the Miami Heat with the fury of 1,200 volcanoes. I enjoy seeing them fail. Those *@#%+$$ deserve every negative word, vibe, and comment that they have coming their way. The +$%$ +$%$ themselves to being with. How +$%$ dare they!! +$%$ them! Mark +$%$ +$%$ !! Die Die Die

Easily. Unless of course you think Rip Hamilton was going to do something worth a damn

laugh.gif

I hate the Heat but Chicago cannot do like the Celtics in close games.  The Celtic got 6'7 Pau Piere who can hit three over defender and create his own shot. They got Garnett playing like 08 Garnett. Chicago got 6'1 Rose and yall have seen how Lebron lock down Rose last year in close game. When the game is tight. Ain't no way Loul Deng can do what Pierce do. Boozer wouldnt able to do what Garnett just did.

Boston wouldnt be in this position had Derrick not gotten hurt.....you know that right? I dont believe my Bulls are the best team to ever play in professional basketball, but like i've said before, I would've bet my unborn child that we wouldve beaten Miami. Ya'll see how Boston plays defense?? Multiply that by ten and you get the Chicago defense.

Irrelevant though. On behalf of all the Miami Heat haters, I nominate myself the President. My raw disdain for that team knows no bounds.

Back
Top Bottom