LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

zLzHgo.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't wait for the magic of this thread to run it's course and the power of the spurs or thunder take care of business

Wow, Hansborough & Haslem must've read the Charles Oakley/Buck Williams tough guy manual...This series has drama. I love it...

This thread just solidified who are the real Laker fans and who the Kobe fans are. Laker fans would never root for the Celtics regardless who they are playing. 

I dislike LBJ very much and recently have hated DWADE even more. I used to think DWADE was a cool guy, but after all his antics, run ins, and fake imagery, I started to hate him. This fish/frog hybrid looking dude w/ alligator jawline and enlarged hair balding lebron james can go eat it.

I'm not ruling boston out yet, but would like it if the Spurs win it. KG should fight LBJ and RONDO should piggy back on dwade wayne and choke him.

I can't wait till Mia puts out Boston so the real Lechoke finally shows up against  Los Spurs

I never realized how annoying Spurs fans can be. I'm a little embarrassed that I have it in my sig cause this group of Spurs
fans remind of Laker, Cowboy and bandwagon Heat "fans".

Back
Top Bottom